11: Clubs and Tryouts

Gray's POV

It's been three days after that sorry incident. As expected, she got clingy to me again.

"Gray-sama your shirt." Juvia handed me my shirt

Great. Stripping habit. I guess it's true. Bad habits die hard.

"Oi H2O! C'mere. Shrimp has something to say." Gajeel called Juvia to go at his and Levy's direction

Good. No disturbance. As I returned to my seat Cana intersected me.

"You're interested in her!" Cana said the moment I took a seat

"What? Who?"

"Don't lie to me Gray. I've been your best bud for years. Aside from Natsu." Cana stated

"Whatever. I don't know what you're talking about."

"That's what he says." After that, she just returned to her seat

Just then, Juvia also returned.

"Gray-sama, what club are you joining in?"

The 'hide-me-from-you' club.

"I don't know yet. The clubs vary every year."

"Oh. Levy-san said that there will be a Grand Rally at 9:00."

"I know." I cut her off short

It's just 8:30 and we don't have anything to do. I just put on my headphones and listened to The Script. Good thing Juvia is not bugging me. Speaking of her, when I look at her direction, she's sewing a teru-teru bozu. She has a weird hobby.

8:55 - we were requested to gather at the auditorium for the Grand Rally.

"Gray-sama, Juvia will join the club you'll sign up."

"*sighs* You can't. The clubs were established so that you can also do your hobbies at school and to have fun. We don't have the same hobby."

"But Juvia will probably learn to like your hobby as time goes by. Doesn't matter as long as she's with Gray-sama."

This girl is a hopeless case.

"Look, I'll be happy if you choose the club that you like and not just because I'm in there okay? So choose your club wisely."

"If that makes Gray-sama happy, then Juvia will choose the club that she likes." Juvia agreed. Finally!

"Thank you!"

The Grand Rally started. Officers of different clubs on stage giving their best to encourage the student to join them.

The number of clubs stays the same as always. These clubs have budgets all-year long. The number of students in every club are always even. In the Grand Rally, students list down the clubs they like so there will always be options.

"Gray-sama, Juvia plans to join Cooking, Baking, Sewing or Embroidery club. How about you Gray-sama? "- Juvia

Yes. She sat beside me.

"Probably Performing or Fine Arts."

"Juvia thinks that you're really into fine arts Gray-sama."

"Yeah. Literary isn't my forte." I looked away

"Waaahhh! Gray-sama is so cute when he's shy. Juvia has to capture this moment." She took a picture of me

"Oi! Delete that at once! You need permission for my picture."

"But you're so cute. Juvia promises to not post it in any social media sites. She'll keep it a secret. Yakusoku (Promise)." She even showed a 'promise' gesture in her hand.