33: Announcement

Juvia's POV

After eating uncle and Juvia went to her father's study room.

"Juvia, I have to tell you something."

"What is it uncle?"

"You see, I would be expanding my business abroad. So my family and I will be moving to Edolas."

"Oh. When?"

"At the end of the month. So I was thinking if you want to come with us."

Huh? How about FTG? Juvia's tomodachi (friends)?

"Look, you don't need to rush your decision. I was just thinking that you are the heir to your parents' business. I was hoping it would be easier for me to train you when we're together. So you can actually finish you senior high here then go to Edolas. What do you think?"

"You mean, Juvia will attend college there?"

"Yeah. They have a university that offers your desired course and their facilities their are top notch. The teachers are also the finest in the land. In terms of education, it could be on par or maybe better than Fiore University."

It's a very good offer that it is difficult to resist.

"Well well, don't think about it for now. You still have to finish this school year and the next one. The offer still stands until you step in to university. Anyways, are you free Friday evening?"

"Juvia thinks she's free. Why?"

"Well, I'll be inviting you to our farewell party. It would be held at your hotel's newest branch."

"The one near FTG?"

"Yep. Rain Hotel - Magnolia. Anyway, Sky and Misty will be fetching so you don't need to worry."

"Mom and Dad will come too?"

"Of course. They're my friends. And they also took care of my lovely niece."

"Okay. Juvia will be there."

"Well, that's all I have to say for now. I shall be taking my leave. See you in a few days?"

"Yes uncle. See you in few. Thanks for visiting."

Juvia hugged her uncle and kissed his cheeks.

"My pleasure dear. Whatever happens. I'm just one call away. See you!"

Juvia's uncle returned her gestures. Juvia then escorted her uncle to his care and bid farewell.

Well, it came out less heavy than Juvia expected.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Gray's POV

It's Monday again. As usual...

"Gray-samaaaaa! Ohayooooo!"

"Juvia. You seem lively on a Monday morning. Ugh my head." Cana said putting her head down on the desk.

"Good morning Cana-san! Does your head hurt? Hangover? Juvia has some medicine with her."

"Sweet. Thanks!"

Juvia got something from her bag and gave it to Cana.

"Thank you Juvia! Your Gray-sama is lucky to have you." Cana teased that resulted to Juvia's giggle.

"Shut up and rest Cana."

"Gray-sama would you like to share bento later?"