4: Fairy Hills

Juvia's POV

Kyaaa! Juvia just had her first date with Gray-sama. Omo! This also Juvia's first day in Fairy Hills! The excitement and nervousness are mixing.

--- Fairy Hills ---

"Umm...sumimasen (excuse me)."

"Hai? (Yes?) Oh! You must be the new dormer."

"Hai. You're the Student Council President."

"Yeah. I'm Erza Scarlet. Hajimemashite! (Nice to meet you!)"

"Juvia Lockser."

"Please call me Erza. It seems that you already know your room right? Is it okay to come with you?"

"Yes. Of course E-Erza-san."

°°°while walking°°°

"Umm...even though Fairy Hills is big, how come Juvia didn't see a dormer this weekend?"

"Oh. Because most of the dormers here go home on weekends. Also, it may be big but we're actually quite few since students have houses nearby or having condo units."

"Ohh. I see."

Oh! There it is! Juvia's room.

"So you're 303 huh?"

"Yes. Where's your room Erza-san?"

"Well, just opposite of yours."

I unlocked my room with a keycard.

"Do you want to go inside?"

"Sure. I'd love to."

We both went inside Juvia's room.

*-*-*

"You're room is lovely."

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome! Ano ne (you see), we have a tradition in Fairy Hills that we throw a welcome party every time there's a new dormer. So, if it's okay with you..."

"Juvia would love to! It's a party for Juvia right?"

"Uhuh. Do you want to come with me and go tell the others or go directly to the dining? Bisca-sensei is already there."

"Iye (No). Juvia would like to go with you."

...

"Why is Bisca-sensei here by the way?"

"She's the dorm manager. You didn't know?"

"Juvia's not actually an attentive listener. And she was not here when Juvia visited Fairy Hills. Hehe!"

"She's an alumnus of FTG. Well, her husband as well. Here is our first room."

Room 301 . Erza-san knocks.

"Erza, I got the --- Juvia? You're the new dormer. Welcome!" Levy-san came out behind the door

"Thank you Levy-san!"

"Come inside for a minute. I'll go change."

As expected from Iinchou's (Class Rep. / Pres.) room. Books and educational materials.

"Levy is a bookworm. She spends most of her free time reading."

+++++

"Gomen. I got the drinks now. Let's go."

2nd flr...

"Next stop, the 'fairy's' room."

Room 201. Erza-san knocks.