24: Tears

Juvia's POV

It's Monday again. We will pass our scrapbook a week earlier. Next week, we'll have tons of project deadlines. The week after that is hell week (exams).

"Ohayoooo (Good Mooorning) Gray-sama!!!"

"Yo."

"Did you bring the scrapbook Gray-sama?"

"Yeah. It's inside the paper bag."

"Juviaaaa! Mornin'!"

"Ohayo Lisanna-san, Bixslow-kun!"

"We're really sorry about last time. It's just that it was so unplanned and I was busy all of a sudden."

"It's okay Lisann-san. We understand."

"Not that it matters. As long as you finish your part of the project." Gray-sama also replied.

"Of course Gray! I based the design on the photos Juvia sent. Good thing she sent them or else it would look plain."

"Well then, just combine yours in ours and we can pass it."

"Okay. Can we guys just do it at lunch time? Sensei is already here." Bixslow interrupted

We agreed to pass it on lunch time since there's no rush 'cause we're a week ealier.

.

.

.

Moh! Juvia is so bored. Ah! Juvia will just finish her teru-teru bozu. Hihi!

...

"Ms. Lockser! Are you listening?"

Juvia infront and saw her sensei glaring at her.

"Hai sensei."

"While sewing that weird doll? Let's see then. Go to the board and answer all the problems."

"We didn't even discuss the equation on the last problem."

Juvia heard one of her classmate while heading to the front. Juvia began solving all the equations.

.
.
.

"Finished! Does Juvia need to provide the longcut sensei?"

"Ha! You're so confident about your answers. Let's see... *coughs* t-they're all correct. Y-You may go back to your seat."

"Sugoi (Awesome) Juvia! How come you know that?" Juvia heard Natsu-kun.

Juvia just shrugged, sent a wink to Gray-sama and went back to her seat.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Gray's POV

---Lunch Time---

I'm at the cafeteria with Natsu, Lucy and other senpais (Erza, Mirajane).

"Umm guys... We have an announcement."

"Don't tell me you're pregnant Lucy." Mira said. I almost choked up.

"What?! No!"

"What is it?" This time, it's Erza.

"You see... Umm..."

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"Why is it so hard to tell Luce? It's so easy to say we're dating."

.

.

.

.