Chapter 11

Shannon felt extremely proud of himself and Alasdair was about to make his cousin an early widow. He's been the brunt of their jokes for the past week. Apparently he squealed like a stuck pig when he come that tortures beautiful night with Shannon. On the other hand he's happy that Bryce and Shannon sorted out their differences. He dinna want to send Bryce back to that bitch,but he also had to protect Shannon.

Those two are now as thick as thief's and he's damn sure he and Hammish's cock sizes had come up in a conversation or two by the way they giggled when they looked at them. He sure as hell don't mind as long as they were happy.

Alasdair sat in his study with his men, they were all worried for the winter have past but the viking have yet to make a move against England.
"Hammish has Dagues send word yet" he asked.
"Nay my lord its all quiet from his side" answered Hammish.

Alasdair did not like that. In all the years of battles he learned to trust the one important thing, his gut. If he got a feeling that something is off then 100 percent of the time it be right.

They were about to conclude their meeting when the horns blew outside signaling riders coming. He ordered Hammish and Robert to see who the riders is. He and his men went to the lookout tower.

Alasdair stood on the top of his south tower, the on coming riders carried the McKinnon banner.
He made his way to the throne room and took his seat on the dias.
"Who is it Hammish" he asked.
"Trouble if you asked me" Hammish answered defeated.

Just then four people entered with guards, one amongst them a female. "Oh lord please keep Shannon and Bryce away while we talked" he prayed silently in his mind.
"To my study all off you. Now! He ordered as he stepped off the dais and led the way.

" Dagues you first explained make it quick " he said as he locked the door behind him.
"Nothing to explain it was all said in the letter you received and I am fully prepared to receive any punishment you want to give me, even if it's dead I will take it all I ask is that you spare Ewan and my unborn child. Caitlyn saved our lives and if I had to do it all over again what I did I will do it in a heartbeat. My my sister reach out to me to protect her son the way she protected us. I do not regret my decision, you can run me through with your sword, you can behead me publicly I don't care. As long as my child, the man I love and Shannon is safe." Dagues said with conviction. He retrieved two envelopes from his kilt and handed them to the chief.
"These came for you right before we left Stirling."

Alasdair took both the letters and read them then tucked both back into his kilt.
"Well it seems that congratulations are in order, I always suspected that Ewan was a carrier. No more warrior's duty for you. Punishment will be given later." He paused a little and nodded his head "Thank you my friend." He folded Dagues into his arms. One big Scott giving another one a burly hug. The release Dagues and turn to the man and woman in the study.
"Now you two, what the hell? He asked.