Chapter 10

Time to turn the table on a horny chief.
Warning sexual content between men.

Shannon went back to the kitchen and prepared Alasdair's food and fed himself in the process. When he was done he ordered the maid to serve Alasdair when he returned from the lake and to ready a bath for himself. He took a long and leisure bath soaking himself in scented oils and bath salts after finishing his bath Shannon dried himself off. He went around the room and lit some candles and scattered some flower petals around the bed.

He rested on his knees in the middle of the bed naked and waited for Alasdair. Tonight he wanted his husband and was going to make him feel very special indeed.

To say that Alasdair was surprise when he opened the door was an understatement. He could not believe his eyes there in the middle of the bed sat Shannon naked as the day he was born.

The room was dimly lit with candles, Shannon's beautiful white milky skin glowed in the light. His beautiful hair shined like silk spun gold. His soft pink plump lips looked like strawberries ready to be bitten into. He felt his cock twitched. Dear God Almighty Shannon was hot as hell. He swallowed down the lump in his throat. He palmed his cock through his kilt and licked his lips in anticipation. For the past 8 weeks he's been beating his own meat to hell and back. He wanted to show his wife that he loved him and that he was more than just sex.

"What are you waiting for my Lord? Strip! Ordered Shannon.
" Aye......err yes of course" answered Alasdair as he stripped and tripped over himself in his haste to get naked. He stood there completely naked grinned at Shannon and launched at him.

He was stopped just before he could toppled on Shannon. "Lie down on your belly Alasdair please" Shannon asked.
"Err love that's not my position" answered the chief.
"Humour me and lie down please" he asked again.

Alasdair laid down on his belly and eyed Shannon very suspiciously. Shannon grabbed the fragrance oil next to him and rubbed it on his hands. He started to massage Alasdair's back and lower back, they were extremely tense. He felt him relax under his hands. Shannon racked his finger nails down his back a little and felt Alasdair shudder. He moved to his thighs and legs. He let a finger or two rub against Alasdair's ball sack. He continued this for a couple of minutes.
" Turn around Alasdair let me do your front " he said as he grinned at him. Alasdair turned and winked at Shannon.
"And will my front get the same attention as my back or more" he asked. Shannon leaned forward and whispered in his ear.
"I think that beast needs more attention seeing that he's been neglected for sometime don't your think my lord."

"Aye he's in very desperate need of attention love ,very desperate." He said as he eyed Shannon and licked his lips. "Good thing that I already took a bath in the lake,I'm gonna get some tonight" he thought.

"Now where shall I start this time"  asked Shannon as he bit into his lip and faked confusion.
"My cock would appreciate it if you start there please" answered his horny husband.
"No let  me start here" Shannon said as he started on his husband's chest. He rubbed the broad chiseled chest and gave extra attention to his nipples.
Alasdair groaned feeling his cock harden. He could feel the precum dripping from his tip. Shannon made his way down his hard midriff muscles. He purposely avoided his cock and moved to his thighs. Alasdair raised his hips silently begging Shannon to attend to his cock. His blond hair fell over his face like a golden veil.
"Please this is torture" he begged.

Shannon added more oil to his hands and smirked to himself. Alasdair's boner stood straight up and twitched yet he remained still. He finally decided to move to his balls, his husband cock was dripping with his juices. He stroked the monster cock. He didn't protest when Alasdair fisted his big hands into his hair. He bended his head and licked the head of Alasdair's cock swirling his tongue around it. He licked and stroked,relaxed his throat so he could take the monster as deep down as he could, he hollowed his cheeks to add more pressure.
"Fuck Shannon I'm gonna blow" screamed Alasdair.
Suddenly Shannon let go off his cock with a wet plop sound.
"No my chief not yet , I want you to blow inside me." Shannon husked out as he made his way up Alasdair's body. He didn't need any preparing his ass was already soaking wet and his husband's cock was well oiled.

Alasdair watched as Shannon's ass swallowed half off his huge cock. "Fuck, he's going to undo me." He thought. He couldn't take Shannon's slow torture any more. Shannon moved up and down in slow rhythm each time taking his cock deeper. Finally Shannon sat still on him, he was buried balls deep in Shannon's extremely tight ass.
"Holy fuck, I'm gonna burst my nuts. Fuuuck! Move Shannon!
He bellowed out. Shannon braced his hands on his chest and started to bounce up and down faster his own little cock bouncing with him. Alasdair felt his balls drew up as Shannon's ass tightened around his cock. He really did not care who heard him right now or how loud he was as he screamed his release. Letting go he filled Shannon's ass with his seed. He spurted line after line after line of cum and felt Shannon's hot release on his stomach.

Shannon felt breathless, Alasdair's seed leaked out of his ass. He reached behind him and scooped some on his fingers , brought it to his mouth and tasted his chief. He made Alasdair hiss and flipped them around.

Alasdair was still firmly logged in Shannon's ass and very hard. He snapped his hips forward. Shannon clawed at his back as he arched up.
"You'll be telling me later love who taught your that slow torture." Grunted Alasdair.
"You did my chief" Shannon whispered in his ear " just as you taught me how to accept love, to receive it and to give love back. How to take it unconditionally and return it unrestrained and freely. I love you Alasdair Ciaran McKinnon, my beautiful highlander"

Alasdair felt his heart burst at those words his eyes glistered with tears as they fell freely from them. He buried his head in Shannon neck slowly thrusting his hips back and forth.
"I love my little English, for all that its worth to hell and back" he sobbed in Shannon's neck.

Thank you for the votes and comments received I do appreciate it.