Chapter 31

Authors note: here's the next one guys. hope you enjoy and I'm so grateful for all of your support. you all really are amazing. :)

PS the sorry is winding down to close up within the next few chapters. Not for sure how to exactly end it but its sure to be monumental considering this couple.

how do you all think it will end? just want to see some general thoughts you guys have. You guys can leave it with the comments or however you like. :) (optional)

Warning sexual things layer in chapter. if you don't want to read skip.

Fondly have I so loved the stars

She stopped their dash into the forest as she lead him through the tangled undergrowth. Climbing over the rocks and tangled roots as gracefully as water. He was mesmerized by her. Once she stepped to the side he felt his mouth drop in shock.

The small circular meadow was surrounded by high rocks on all sides. Keeping it safe from the tangled mess of the forest. She led him to where a small water fall fell to gather in a simmering pool.

"What is this place?" he asked. A faint memory tickled his mind.

"This is where you snatched me up. Don't you remember?" she asked giving him a wry look.

"Yes now I recall" he wandered to the falls to where she sat letting her legs dangle in the water.

"A man could appreciate the fact that you are so comfortable without clothes though I often find myself wondering. . ." he let her gaze look over his face with askance.

"Wondering what?" she asked after her patience came to a halt.

"I often worry that you will strut through my hall bare. It quite horrific to think of. " He smiled slightly. Seeing her expression change from offended to playful.

"really? well they would look on in awe at my splendor."She stood arms outstretched in all her naked glory.

"Oh my king I think you need to cool off "  she cried in a plaintive feminine voice with him distracted as he was he was easy to topple into the water.

He came up spluttering. Pulling off the heavy robes and tunic he wore. To find her once more missing. He felt the brush of something in the water. Suddenly he was submerged once more. He rose from the water growling in frustration.

Glancing over his shoulder at his passenger. She had wrapped her arms about his shoulders and her legs about his waist.

"Navea I must say don't ever change " he said moving through the water toward the hidden rocks near the edge.

" Why because you would be dull and boring without me?" she claimed arrogantly.

"No because of this." he simultaneously stood on a boulder and plopped her into the water.

"I give in to the might of the dragon lord." she cried resurfacing. "This is a leopardess accepting defeat." she bowed teasingly.

The rumble of thunder above caused both to pause in their frolicking to stare at darkening skies. She rose from the water and took Thranduils hand. She pulled him toward a hidden overhang as the rain began to pour down. The gentle showers had become a tempest.

"I need to tell you something" she wrapped her arms around him from behind leaning her head against his shoulders. She leaned back against the earthen wall as his weight leaned against her. They watched for a moment the rivers of rain fall from the roots at the edge of the overhanging earth. They were tucked safely deeper inside.

"Long ago I was fostering at the noble clan leaders of the bear skin changers. I was young and just learning of my place in the world." she took a breath. "The orcs came slaughtering many and taking Beorn and I captive. We were slaves for years. We fought against the other skin changers and each other. For food and water we fought. I even fought against my captors to preserve my honor. Ears and decades of fighting and killing and just simply surviving"

"Those were the darkest years of my life.  Until war came to the orcs and they had something else to garner their attention. Beorn and I found an escape on the day of the biggest battle ever brought to the dark lands."

"On my escape I found a young elf lord with his dead father at his feet. Surrounded by orcs he fought valiantly. Never had I seen such a sight. I took my rage out on the orcs ranks avenging my lost innocence and the elf's as well." she swallowed thickly remembering the stink of battle.

"I was injured and the elf lord placed his cloak over me as if I was the most precious thing. He was gone and beorn  retrieved me. A decade later we managed to free the last of our people and made a journey to the great north mountains above your realm." she said with finality.

"The elf so long ago was you and I was your leopard. odd how you stayed your hand killing for what I had done long ago. fitting it is."

"Fitting how we should be friends all these many years later." he said taking her hand and kissing it preciously.

She grasped him and bid him turn to face her. She slid her self beneath him cradling his hips with her own. She kissed his brow and his cheek bones and then his lips.

"Would you love me tonight my friend. . . my mate. Be with me for tonight and I will never ask it of you again." she whispered softly.

"That I can't do Navea." tears filled his eyes at his rejection. Cool hands cupped her face. "I can't be with you for one night lovely one for I would want to be with you like this always " he said bringing her lips to his own.

His tongue bid entrance into her mouth. They danced in tandem bidding each of their passions to rise. His hands cupped her breasts lovingly as their mouths mated. Purrs filled the air as his hips thrust against her.

His fingers found her pearl and raised her passions higher. Her own hips met his eliciting groans from him. He pulled from her and disrobed falling once more into her embrace. Skin met skin as he lined himself up to her entrance. Her hands tangled in his hair bringing his lips to her own as he thrust home.

He caught her cry of pain in his mouth as he stilled himself pressing his forehead against hers. He looked to her for permission to continue. She nodded biting her lower lip red from their kissing. His thumb came up to rub those lips as he rose above her and began thrusting slowly and surely into her.

The lightening struck the earth and the rain poured down upon the ground. Wind whipped the trees as thunder shook the air. All in the green wood knew that some great thing was happening. For the elf king was of the forest and the forest was connected to him.

Every elf and forest creature alike knew some tremendously great thing was happening to their king. It was if all the world had waited for this moment. The joining of two souls such as these. As if the heavens looked down and saw it so beautiful and wondrous that they deemed it worthy to represent with the storms fury. 

Thranduil brought her to the heights of the tempest and watched and felt her fall through the ecstasy of the inferno that raged through her body. She brought him to his own release thrusting one last time and holding himself deep as he released himself inside her.

She stroked his cool back wet from his exertions as he rested upon her chest. They lay together in this lovers embrace as their hearts slowed and drowsiness took them.

"So fondly have I loved the stars Navea but never as much as I have loved you." he whispered against her hair as he lay behind her his arm wrapped about his waist.

"If after tonight I was locked in a cage forever and my freedom was no more I would be happy that I had been here in this moment with you. I love you more than I do my freedom."

So they slept as the tempest out side calmed and the rain pitter pattered down upon the green wood and all the world was right. Everything was as it needed to be.