Chapter 25

Authors note: One thing when I sit down to write Thranduil that astounds me everytime is that he is his own worst enemy. I don't know how he will be in the third Hobbit  movie but so far he has shown a couple things #1Hes smart #2 he's kind of cold distant even to his son #3 he is merciless when thwarted and #4 he's gorgeous of coarse. A guy with these four qualities is his.own worst enemy. So its all about me throwing in a unique female to turn him around and maybe. . . maybe mind you get him to smile.

PS what did you guys think about Legolas in the DOS he was a lot more scary in that movie than lotr?  What did you guys think?? Comments? Haha.

Good friends and the Worst Enemies

She strode toward the gathering of people standing around Adrian. She walked to the middle of the lot and stood.upon a stump. Her growl was loud and resonate through the crowd. They silenced immediately.

They recognized the leopard lurking beneath the surface. This wasn't their huntress and war leader this was their queen. This was the image of Akzuna herself. Not a noise was made.

"We have been used and discarded like a whore. Useless once her purpose was fulfilled. Guiliblly we .  . . I fell for the lies of Elven King of Mirkwood. He is not our friend or ally he has proven to be a snake in the grass. He has used my friendship to get our help with the spiders. He has forsaken it." she said growls grew louder. His rude impudence would not be so easily forgiven.

"There will be an armed patrol in Five hour shifts around the clock. We will capture any elf entering our territory and make them regret coming into our domain. We will stay far from the other races. All they ever did was use us and forget us. Let us never make the same mistake twice. No one leaves our territory and no one enters it."

With that she was gone shifting and running up into the highest peaks of the great north mountains. She screamed out her rage into the cold mountain air. Her cats roars were heard across the distant miles to her friends perked ears. She was heard by the inhuman king that felt a very human fear crawl down his spine.

She was spiteful and enraged. She was ready to rip and claw into something. This betrayal reminded her of her time spent a slave. It reminded her of being used. That was one thing anyone knew not to remind her of. She was angry. She was hurt.

**************★**************

Thranduil sat with his head buried  in his hand. He sat in his quit study. He couldn't stop remembering the moments with her. Snowfall, sunrise, starlight, and rain. All those things reminded him of her. Memories that took up a infintismal part of his long life but they could have took up eons.

This is what he had wanted. This is what he sentanced himself to loneliness and isolation. This is what he saw before him stretched out until he died or grew weary of his land and sailed west.

Strange it was so much worse now. The meloncholy he felt. As if he had been blind and given on glimpse of starlight then sentanced back to darkness. As if dying of thirst and being given only a drop of the purest water.

"What have I done?"