Chapter Twenty-six: when we found our dad

Jasmine's P.O.V

Mom's have been trying to find Callie's, Jude and I's birth dad but they haven't found anything which is not that good if they are trying to adopt us which we all want but I can't help but think about my mom and stuff like that. But I know that we all need this. I don't really like to talk about my dad or mom but I know that I miss them a lot and after my dad was in jail it made me think about everything, like why doesn't he write back when I write him?, why doesn't he call? I know that it must have been hard for him after losing our mom; his wife, it must have took a toll on him but since we are his children he should have at least been there for us; even though he can't be with us in person he could have did it a different way. But sometimes it doesn't work out the way that we wanted to. When I see my dad for the first time I have no clue how I am going to react when I see him, how would anyone?

I walk into the bathroom so I could get changed and get ready for the day, I get into the shower, once I am out of the shower, I dry my hair and do the other things that girls do to get ready, I go to my closet to pick something to wear for the day, before I even saw I see Jesus on his side of the room, Great! this has never happened before it is really weird like the time that I walked in on him taking a shower.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that you were in here." I say

"It's okay, I just needed to get some stuff."

"Yeah, okay."

I didn't really want to talk to him at all, and me being naked under my towel so I wanted him to her out of the room as fast as possible, I need to get changed and him being in the room is taking longer then I want it to, Jesus just hurry up.

"Umm, are you going to leave anytime soon, I sorta want to get changed, and you being here is making that hard for me to do that when you are in the room?"

"Oh yeah I forgot I will leave now."

After Jesus left I think about how that is the first time that we have said a word to one another since the whole Emma thing came about. I pick out my outfit for the day.

Once I get changed I walk out my room and go down sitars so I could get some breakfast, I take a seat at the table that everyone is sitting at and grab the cereal box and put it into and then I grab the milk and I start to eat the cereal that's wh...

Once I get changed I walk out my room and go down sitars so I could get some breakfast, I take a seat at the table that everyone is sitting at and grab the cereal box and put it into and then I grab the milk and I start to eat the cereal that's when Jude had to bring it up.

"Have found anything about our dad?"

"No not yet honey." Mom says

Then the conversation just stopped there because no one really want to talk about it that much I think about my dad I just think about my mom and then it brings the pain that I have when I think about my mom and how much I miss her and how this family is going to be good for us. With everything going on I haven't really been able to hang out with Cole that much and it's not like that he hasn't been busy because he has, his dad had to get another job just to keep up to date with everything, so Cole has had to look after his sister a little more, I have offered to help him out but I know how he feels about his family he feels like that everyone in his life might leave him; I understand that he feels that way because I do to everyone that I know has left even if they didn't want to.