Chapter Eight-teen: What a crazy life.

Jasmines P.O.V

After Lena and I hugging it out with everything that happened last night I know that I need to go to find Cole and stay away form Jesus and now Mariana which is going to hurt her more then me which would mean her not anyone to hang out with, when I walk into the school I have a look around for Cole or Emma just someone and I see the sad face of Mariana and that makes me feel sad because she has no one due to Lexi and Jesus but at the moment I don't even know if she will even talk to me, while I am standing there I feel something go around my shoulders and look to see who it is and it is Cole, I smile at him.

"Hey so how did everything go with your foster mom?"

"Yeah it was okay I guess they were just a little worried about me."

'I think that they might love you."

"What makes you think that?"

"Jas its not hard to love you."

Did he just say what I think he said or am I just hearing things?

"Did you just.."

"No I mean for your foster family you know."

"Oh yeah I knew that."

"Yeah sure you did."

We walk off to go to his locker and I see Mariana walking a lone and I want to go talk to her but I don't know how she will be with her finding out about Jesus and I, I tell Cole that I will see him in class, I walk up to her I smile at her.

"Hey." I say

"Hey, are you okay?"

"About what?"

"The whole Jesus thing."

"I don't really know right now, but how are you with finding out?"

"I don't know I guess that you are hurt with what is happening with Lexi and him so I feel bad that you had to go through that with out anyone to talk to."

"Well... I did have some one to talk to about it...Cole he was there for me when everything happened with Jesus and I."

"Wait he knows..."

"Yeah... oh right.... Cole and I aren't really dating we did it because Jesus was showing off Lexi in front of my face so Cole said that he would pretend to be my boyfriend."

"Wow you guys made it look like you guys were really together." 

"Yeah I didn't know what to do so I went with it." 

"Yeah plus because of Jesus he didn't tell you what he wanted." 

I just give her a fake smile, we both walk the same way but to different classes I walk into my art room class and I see Cole sitting at the table that we sit at, I take my seat and I look at him I'm worried everything right now because of this whole foster family stuff.  I take out my book to start drawing but right now I have no clue what I am going to draw. Then the teacher walks through the door thank god something to do and a set task. 

"Okay class, see this flowers right here I want you to draw one of these flowers I want to you get the one that makes your eyes go to the one flower." 

I look at all of the flowers and see this one it got my eye to look at it right away it was a beautiful sunflower, i start to draw it, I am happy that the teacher has set some work and not letting us just draw what we want. 

1 hour later...

So I was finished with my flower drawing I know that it took me forever but I am thinking about taking it out of my book and giving it to one of my foster moms for what I put them through from last night this is my way of saying sorry to them for just leaving