Chapter Seventeen : Why did I say that to Jasmine?

Jesus P.O.V

when Lexi and her parents left I couldn't have been more angrier then I was I can't believe that Jasmine told Mariana about Lexi and I having sex. Why would she do that? i thin i know why it is because she is jelaous that I chose lexi over her and she thinks that I don't care about her well I do and she cant see that I guess not now i have no idea what to do and at the moment i am too angry at her all I want to do is yell at her dor doing this I don't know what she was thinking when she said it. I walk into our room and when i see her I cant help it just comes out like a word vomit.

"WHAT THE HELL JASMINE YOU TOLD MARIANA!" I yelled

"I DIDN'T TELL HER, SOMEONE ELSE TOLD HER NOT ME!" she yelled at me

"YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU KNEW!"

"Yeah maybe you should ask your girlfriend next time she asks someone for the morning after pill got it, maybe you should get your facts right before you blame me."

she was going to walk out of the room what she has been saying made me so made that I knew that I had to say something that I knew was going to hurt her but I felt like I needed to hurt her for telling Mariana about Lexi and I having sex, why the hell would she tell her because that I didn't chose her and she wanted to hurt me but guess what I want to hurt her to right now and that's when I say it the think that could brake her heart for good.

"you are just jealous that I love her and not you."

"Yeah well its a good thing that I didn't sleep with you and did it with some one that cares about me."

Wow her and Cole had sex wow that hurt me as much as what i said to her but this hurt me too the she walks out in a rush i know that i should go after her but at the moment I am just to angry at her to go after to her i know with everything that I said hurt her.

then the door opens again I look up to see if she changed her mind and came back but when I look up to see who it is it is Mariana and i think that she might have herd what Jasmine and I were yelling about. I see the look on my twin sisters face and i know that I have messed up big time and i don't know what to do about it not at all.

"So it wasn't only Lexi and you messed around with." Mariana said

"It wasn't like that."

"it sure sounded like that, what you said it was hurtful, it wasn't Jasmine that told me and now you hurt someone that we both care about you more then me, you don't think people don't see the way that you look at Jasmine its because you care about her more then you want to admit."

we both sit down on Jasmines bed and we hear moms yelling at Jasmine to come back and then the door slamming, she left and it my fault and Mariana is right I do care about her more then I tell Jasmine or Lexi because I don't want to hurt them but I do I hurt Jasmine all the time and I hate it but it just happens. Mariana leaves so she can go to her room with trying to think about what the hell I am going to do about this whole thing. I go to bed wondering what comes next and my mind goes to Jasmine and what she is doing right now and if she is okay.

the next day...

I wake to the alarm clock going I wake up and look over to Jasmines side of the room and i see that her bed is still made and that she didn't come home last night. I get changed walk down the stairs and take a seat at the table, everyone making there way to the table in their own time. With everyone now at the table i think the same thing which is where is Jasmine?

"Hey Stef, has Jasmin said anything to you?" Callie asks

"Yeah she texted us saying that she was okay and that she was staying at Coles house for the night."

Callie just nods, she stayed the night with him for the night with everything going on I know that its making me a little mad that she stayed there but at the same time she didn't want to be anywhere near me so i think that i get it a little. We all are eating and Mariana is staring at me with the look of what am going to do about this whole thing with Jasmine and Lexi but i have no clue what to do.

Everyone is done with eating so we get in the car to go to school, when we get to school everyone gets out of the car and that's when I see Jasmine and i know that she ran out because of me and want to make it right but after what I said I know that she will never forgive me i think ever again which I don't want.

"Jasmine Jacobs, you come here." says mom

Jasmine says something to Cole he nods and walks off she walks over to my mom.

Jasmines P.O.V

I walk over to Lena I try not to look at anyone and I try not looking in her eyes because I know what I did was dumb but she needs to know that I was not okay and that if i didn't leave i knew that I would do something that would be worse then me leaving. When I get to her I see her face and I know that she disappointed in me with what I done, i look over at Jude and Callie they both look like they are mad at me.

I look back to Lena

"Don't you ever walk out of the house like that again okay I was so worried about you." says Lena

"I know and I am sorry it wont happen again."

she pulls me in for a hug with everyone watching us and i am a little happy to think that I am going to have a family again all of us are going to be a family and right now that's all i need at the moment and no one is going to take that away from me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

So here is another chapter I hope that you guys like it I know that this one is a little short but I hope that the next one will be a little longer but I cant help it, Just to let you guys know in the next chapter something big is going to happen and I hope that you all like what is going to happen. so please comment on what you think of this chapter.

I ALSO WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN READING MY BOOK HAS GOTTEN IT TO 7K READS I LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK EVERY TIME I SEE THAT NUMBER GO UP IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT SOME ONE IS READING MY BOOK SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Don't forget to;

Comment

Vote

Add to your reading list

And if you follow me I will follow you back

love you guys

jessi