Chapter Twenty-five: Jesus and Emma boyfriend and girlfriend.

Jasmine's P.O.V

So it has been a week since Lexi left to go back to her family, Jesus and I still aren't talking and I heard from Mariana that Lexi and Jesus broke up; I told her that I didn't really care anymore about what Jesus did and didn't do.

Along side that moms are trying to convince our dad to gives his rights away from being our dad which is going to be easy and a little hard for us now because when Callie ran away she found that he wasn't in jail anymore that he got out a year ago; when I thought about it, I just think about how he could have stopped half of the things that had happened to us that he could have just talked to us but he didn't he just left with out a word and that's what gets me angry about the whole thing. But now we are going to have to find him so we all can get adopted by the family that we need and have.

I haven't been able to hang out with Cole due to his dad working a lot and him having to take care of his sister while his dad is at work.

Mariana and Zack are together but at the same time they are not but I have to clue what is going on with that, but I can tell that Zack makes her happy which is good because she needs that in her life. 

Jesus I don't really know what is going on with his life because I haven't spoken to him about the whole thing that happened before his game and I don't really want to know at this point. 

I am with Mariana trying to figure out what we are going to do today since we have no other friends to hang out with well there is Emma but I think that it would be a little weird that I hang out with the person that Jesus wants to be with, Mariana and I have deiced that  we were going to go to the park so we could get out of the house for a little while and have a talk about things. We are walking Mariana is on her phone she is messaging Zack. 

"You know you can ask Zack if he wanted to hangout with us you know?" 

"No it is going to be sister time okay, now I want to know why you are not talking to Jesus." 

"Well, Emma messaged me when Lexi came back and she asked me if Jesus was okay after Lexi and him broke up, and that's when I found out that he wanted to be with Emma and that when Lexi and him were going to brake up that he was never going to be with me and I thought that he was playing with me and he was and it hurt so I told him that it was over between us and I have spoken to him since." 

"OMG, I cannot believe that he did that to you and my best friend and the worst part is that he told you that he loved you, and I knew Lexi knew about you and Jesus and did nothing about it, I am so sorry, it makes me want to kick his ass for doing that." 

"No you shouldn't you know why because he is your twin brother and you love him no matter what okay, I love you for wanting to do that but you don't really have the right to be angry at him the way that I am angry at him, I know that he hurt your best friend but its not like you can be mad at him because you don't really understand how we are angry at him." 

"I know but I can still be mad at him." 

We both just laugh at one another and we take a seat on the ground and just talk about random things that came into our heads. That's when we see Jesus and Emma walking around the park holding hands, it hurts me to see them like that but at the same time it makes me thing about everything that Jesus had told me must have been a lie. All I'm thinking is please don't come over her, please don't come over here. But guess what they do great. I look over at Mariana to see what we can do; meaning like leave or something like that.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Emma says

"Yeah we are fine just wanted to do something other than staying at home." Mariana says