Chapter Sixteen: When all the secrets come out.

Jasmine's P.O.V

That's when the huge secret came out them having sex and everyone knows that Lexi's parents are really on about her not having sex until she got married but that didn't happen for their daughter and Lexi mom and dad give her the look like they were hurt that their only daughter could do that at the moment. I look at Jesus I know that he is upset that Mariana knows about them doing it and he is maybe thinking that I am the one that told her about them, but maybe Lexi shouldn't have asked a drug addict about the morning after pill not my problem but at the same time it is. Lexi and her parents leave and we all go to our rooms and when Jesus and I walk into ours, that's when i get it.

"WHAT THE HELL JASMINE YOU TOLD MARIANA!" Jesus yells at me

"I DIDN'T TELL HER, SOMEONE ELSE TOLD HER NOT ME!"

"YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU KNEW!"

"Yeah maybe you should ask your girlfriend next time she asks someone for the morning after pill got it, maybe you should get your facts right before you blame me."

I was about to walk out of the room but then that's when he says something that I knew that he meant.

"you are just jealous that I love her and not you."

"Yeah well its a good thing that I didn't sleep with you and did it with some one that cares about me."

I walked out of the room I know that would hurt him as much as he hurt me, I know that it was a lie but he didn't and that is a good thing that I said that now I can start to get the hell over him and I am not looking back now because I know now that he never cared about me and that's what hurts the most. Before I could even walk down the stairs I see out the corner of my eye Mariana and her face made it pretty clear that she heard everything that just happened between Jesus and I. I keep on walking to go outside I walk out of the door and just keep on walking not caring about Stef and Lena calling out my name telling me to come back inside the house I just kept on walking.

I walked and walked until I found the person that i wanted to see at this point in time Cole I texted him not that long ago asking him to meet up with me somewhere and take me to his house so I can stay the night I didn't want to go to there because I didn't want to be at my house at the moment with them in the house. I run up to him and hug him while I cry on his shoulder I didn't want to let go of him right now all I needed was him and only him no one else. We walk to his house, I say hi to his family and we walk to his room, I sit down on his bed he goes to his draws and grabs me a shirt and some underwear for me to sleep in I take them in my hand and I get off the bed i give him a look.

"Can you please turn around, so I can get changed."

He turns around I take off my clothes with in seconds, I leave my own underwear and I just put on his top not caring about the whole thing, with everything going on I just needed to get my mind off Jesus and what has happened with the both of us I rather be here right now other then being there with him at the moment and I know that in the morning when I get up and leave Cole's house I know that I would be in deep shit and at the moment I couldn't care less because I need to not think about it and just not do anything about this whole thing. I walk over to him and touch his shoulder telling him that I was done changing, he turns around and I just smile at him.

"Your not wearing my underpants?"

"No I thought that I would just wear my own because mine are so much better then yours."

he gives me this look I just smile at him I wonder if he really likes me as not just a friend maybe even more then a friend but I don't know if he likes me like that but I don't want to be the one to ask? I take myself and sit on his bed soon later he sat down too. I hear my phone go off I know that I would be either Callie, Stef or Lena but I let the phone go but I do send a text to Stef telling her that I am okay that I was staying the night a Cole's and that I will be going to school tomorrow. I look at Cole with a straight face trying to be serious about what I am going to say to him and ask him.

"Do you like me?"

"Yeah I like you."

"Not as a friend, I mean."

"Well no I like you as a friend."

"That's okay "

"I would like you if you weren't so caught up in this whole Jesus thing I can see that you really like if that weren't the case it would be different."

"I understand what you mean, I don't have a clue with what the hell I am going to do about this whole Jesus thing, I like him but what he said to me tonight I don't know how I could like someone like that I didn't do anything wrong, I hate the fact that he has this thing pull over me and I can't help the way that I feel." 

"Yeah I get that, I guess that I will be there to help you with this whole thing, you are one of my best friends I will always be there for you, Jasmine you are a good person you a different for every girl someone would be lucky to have you as there girlfriend and since Jesus is two dumb to see that he doesn't have the right to have you okay, he is lucky that you like him."  

I smile at him thank god that I have one cool best friend to help me out with the situation because if I was by myself I wouldn't have a clue what to do with any of this. 

the next day...

I wake up from someone shaking me to get up when I wake up I see Cole's little sister waking me up, I see that someone wrist is around my waist I know that it is Cole and I wake him up by kissing him he knows that it is time for school so we get changed me having to wear what I wore last night because I didn't know that I was going to be staying over until last night but i guess that this will have to work but the only bad thing is that I know that I am going to get in bug trouble with Stef and Lena because of what I am wearing and what happened last night.

Cole and I walk out of his room and to his car we didn't feel like eating, we just wanted to get to school as quickly as possible, we get into the car and he drives us to school, it didn't take us long to get to school but I was a little scared to walk though the doors because I know that I will get yelled at by m foster moms and Callie which I didn't need for her to have a go at me at this point in time. When we get to school we get out of the car I wait for Cole to walk a little closer to me so we can walk into school together.

Before we even stepped though the front door I get my name yelled out at me.

"JASMINE JACOBS!"

When I turn around the person that I see with an angry face is Lena holy crap I am in deep shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Here is another chapter for you, I hope that you guys like this one there is a little something that i know that you guys are going to be a little pissed off with me but I am working on something that is going to blow your minds apart okay. I also know that you guys want Jesus and Jasmine together but in the next chapter something big is going to happen. But please let me know what you think of this chapter by voting and commenting I love to know what you guys think.

I WANT TO ALSO SAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 5K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU GUYS LIKE WHAT I AM WRITING AND IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU LOVE READING THIS BOOK AND I AM HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS THINK THAT MY WRITING IS WORTH READING SO A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME TO YOU.

Please don't forget to:

Comment- this is a big want this makes me want to know what you guys want for this book

Vote- so is this makes me know that you like this chapter

Add to your reading list- makes me happy to see that this book is going somewhere

and if you follow me I will follow you back

Love you guys so much

Jessi