Chapter Twenty-three: Jesus starts wrestling

Jasmine's P.O.V 

The past couple of days have went by so fast that it is almost the weekend, Callie was found but she was only found by her getting herself arrested for shop lifting now she is in juvie and moms were not happy with what happened and due to her running away they couldn't trust her so when she went to court for the shop lifting they said that they didn't want her at the house at the moment and that once that they could that they would let her come home, the court decided that it would be best for now that Callie would go into a group home which we could visit and she wouldn't be in the group home for long it is for a little while until she see that running away from her problems isn't the right thing to do when there is a messy situation. 

On the other hand Lexi's parents had made the decision for them to leave to go back to Honduras  because her grandmother was sick and plus her dad's work found out that they were here illegally but they had to leave before they found out  when Jesus found out that Lexi has to leave for good and that didn't turn out too well because she didn't tell him that she was moving there that it was for a holiday  

they are still together which hurts a little because she knows about our feelings for one another but I guess that they both can't let go. Cole got a job at the cafe that he took me to when we first met each other which is the graffiti room where he serves people and where he can also put up he art work for everyone to see.  

With everything going on Mike has been there for all of us right now he is hanging out with Jesus they are playing basketball I am sitting on the curb drawing anything that popped into my head. That's when mom comes out and takes a seat next to me she looks over at me to see what I am drawing. 

(A/N I DO NOT OWN THIS DRAWING I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE, SO PLEASE NOT THAT I DO NOT OWN THIS ARTWORK I LOVE THIS STYLE AND I THOUGHT SINCE THAT THE NATIVE AMERICAN MEANS STRENGTH) 

"Honey that is so good, where did you learn how to draw?" 

"Thank you, I have no clue my mom or my dad couldn't draw but I am pretty sure someone in my family knew how to draw and I got it from them." 

"Why did you draw the native american?" 

"They mean strength, with everything that I have been through with Jude and Callie I thought that means I am strong with everything that has happened to me from the past few years." 

"You are a really strong person honey." 

She pulls me into a side hug, that's when  Mike bumps into Jesus and it looks like he is dizzy mom  runs up to him to make sure that he is okay and we all decide to go back inside and have a talk but I guess that they don't want me to hear it so I go into the next room to have something to eat. I make sandwich and a cup of tea I take my seat at the table and start to eat my food, next minute I see someone sit next to me and take half of my sandwich and I know who that could only be Jesus.