Chapter 7

The Morning

Thursday, December 8, 2016

The next morning, I woke up in a rush to the restroom. It felt as if my guts were about to explode. The obstacle keeping me from doing so was Sawyer's arm around my waist. "Sawyer, please." I said with a groan. I didn't think I could hold it in any longer.

"Mm.." He mumbled and snuggled deeper into my neck, gripping my waist tighter. Mustering up all my strength I removed his arm and dashed to the closest restroom.

"Aiden!" I heard shout behind me, now fully alert and worried.

I emptied all of yesterday's junk. I hated throwing up and that seemed to be the only thing I ever did nowadays. "Ugh." I said as I flushed the toilet, closing the seat I rested my head against the cool glass.

"You okay, love?" He said rubbing my back like last time.

"Yeah." I said, my voice sounding exhausted. "Just tired now."

"Maybe you should see a doctor. My sister is one. I can give her a call to check on you and all expenses will be paid for." He offered, but I shook my head.

"No, no I'm fine. It'll pass." I said getting up to clean my mouth. I looked up to see his face was concerned. "I'm fine. I promise." I gave him a small smile to assure him, but that didn't seem to work.

"This is your second time. My sister told me that there is this bug going around that is really critical and what not. And I think this may be something serious." He grabbed my hand as he took a seat on the toilet. "Please." His big blue green eyes were giving me a puppy dog look that was almost impossible to resist. "I would truly hate it if something were to happen to you."

"Ugh fine.." I grumbled. "If it doesn't go away within a week or so I will go to a doctor. But I assure you it is nothing for you to worry about." He smiled in victory, as if he had just won some type of trophy for getting me to actually listen to him.

"Thank you, love." He got up and kissed my forehead, which was damp from me puking earlier. "So who's hungry?" He asked as soon as my stomach growled. "Well there goes my answer." He laughed.

"I'll be out soon. Let me freshin' up."

"Okay I will be in the kitchen waiting for you. There are extra toothbrushes under the sink." He said before walking back to the livingroom to get to the kitchen.

Quickly grabbing the extra toothbrush I began to brush my teeth. Once my breathe was fresh I headed to the kitchen. "So what do we have?" I said once inside. He was leaning against the bar, that was in the middle of the kitchen, on his phone.

"Whatever your heart desires, love." He walked over and picked me up to place me on the counter. I squeaked in surprise. "So what would you like?" He moved to get in between my legs.

"Hm.." I tapped my chin as if I was thinking, but I already had an idea of what I was craving. "Eggs, hash browns, and French toast." I clapped my hands.

"Sounds good." He smiled.

--

"So do you do any sports at NYU?" He took a bite of the hash browns I made. We both had split on who did what, which was really just me cooking and him getting in the way, sneaking food, or just flat out making messes. That I had to clean up.

"Yeah actually I am about to start track soon. I've been doing it for about nine years now."

"Wow! No wonder your legs are so toned and your ass is so firm and round." He winked. I flicked a piece of egg white at him.