Chapter 5

The Visit

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

"Welcome to mi casa." He attempted to do an Spanish accent, which was awful.

"Jesus, please don't do that again for the sake of the whole Spanish culture." I grimaced while taking a seat on one of the love seats, already making myself at home.

"Hey! I try." He walked over and opened the blinds to light up the dark room. "Want anything to drink. Water, beer, soda, etc." He placed the food on the counter and looked at me.

"Water will do, thanks." He walked over to the kitchen and retrieved a water form the fridge. "I never had the chance before, but your place is nice. Simple, but effective. Thanks." He handed me the water.

"Thank you, If you want I can give you a tour." He suggested.

"Sure."

"How are you, first? Still nauseous?" He walked over to the couch to feel the top of my forehead, as if I had a fever or something. "You don't feel hot or anything. You think maybe it was the appetizers?"

"Possibly, but I'll be okay. Just keep your lamb loving self away." I moved his hand away and stood. "Well show me around."

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Let's get started on this tour." He grabbed my hand without waiting for a response.

--

"This is another guest room." He said opening up a plain room that had a queen size bed, with two night stands on each side of it. The room was wide and had cream white colored walls that had a black border around them. There was a window on the right side that gave a view of the spacious backyard. So far he had shown me the kitchen, backyard and two other guest rooms that were similar to this one, just windows in different areas or different color themes.

"How many bedrooms?" I asked not sure if he had more. I walked closer to the window to see how good the view was.

"Four." I felt his warm breath hit my neck. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling my back towards his chest. My body automatically responding to his touch, melting into his arms. I felt his hand creep up my shirt and laid against my stomach. "Your so warm and soft."

See this is why you shouldn't've came, the smarter part of my brain screamed.

"Sawyer." I started as I turned around, his eyes were two shades darker than before and held a lustful look. His usual light grey with a hint of blue was now a dark violet blue with a gunpowder grey ring. I felt as if he could see right through me, my mind going blank unable to comprehend what I was about to say. His eyes dropped to my lips, unintentionally I licked them. That caused him to let out a groan. His face got closer and before I knew it his lips were on mine.

A burst of tingling sparks erupted through my body as our lips moved in sync. His lips were so full and firm, but soft. His tongue grazed my bottom lip asking for entrance, to which I complied. I let out a small moan as our tongues explored one another. I could feel his hands grip me tighter and pull me even closer to his body, if that was even possible. Breaking the kiss for air his mouth attacked my neck, leaving me panting. A moan escaped my mouth as his mouth made contact with my sweet spot, the base of where my neck meets my shoulder.

"Bingo." He said, his voice deeper than before. I could feel him smile against my neck as he continued. My hands roamed around his body, touching his abs underneath his shirt. As he continued kissing along my neck my hands getting lower until I reached his manhood. I could feel how hard his member was, it was straining against his pants which turned me on even more.