Chapter 14: Where are your clothes?

"Do you three understand the rules?" Professor Mcgonagall asked

"Yes ma'am" The three champions said

"Good, then off you go. Your first task will be in Three days." Professor Mcgonagall reminding them. They all shook there head yes and were on there way. Cedric exited the office and started to head down stairs to his common room. While on the stairs to go down the staircase moved and changed is direction. He continued on as if he was going to the Slytherin common room. He approached the common room and reached behind the plant which used to have a green tie waiting for him. There was nothing behind the plant this time. As Cedric started to walk away. Jenny and Annabel were walking closer to the common room.

"Annie" Cedric said with a long pause. "I am honestly am very sorry about what happen. It's just not easy being me and you know that. I got the glory get the best of me and-"

"Not easy being you? Please. You get your name drawn for the goblet you have a normal family and you don't have to struggle with A NEW POWER ALL THE TIME!"

"New power? New power! So now you are calling mind reading which you have had for three years now a new power and my family isn't normal. My father and mother are probably going to get a divorce and my mother was a death eater do you call that normal!"

"Wait a minute Annabel you can read minds and Cedric your mother is the Trinity Correll Like the Battle Of Hogwarts Trinity Correll? Jenny said mind blown. The two looked at each other and stomachs dropped. They haven't told anyone these family secrets and they just spilled them right out.

"Jenny you have to promise us you are not going to tell anyone" Annabel turned around to beg Jenny.

"Ok ok....Annie" She giggled a little because she has never heard anyone call her that.

"How many times do I have to tell the world I hate being called Annie!" Annabel said. She than took a deep breath and said "Look I'm sorry too, I know how much this means to you and I should not put my problems in front of yours. Heck you even saved me from Harper. Can you forgive me?"

"I guess I can." Cedric said while hitting Annabel's shoulder "But only if..."

"If what?"

"If I can have a green tie back?"

"Of course you can." She said while taking her tie off and giving it to Cedric so he could enter. The three than proceed to the Slytherin common room. As they entered the room a grandfather clock started to ding.

"Oh no it's 8, I have to get back to the common room or the head boy of Hufflepuff will surely have my head this time." Cedric said while pretending to choke his neck. Cedric then rushed out of the Slytherin common room, threw the tie off of him and put in behind the plant for safe keeping and grabbed his black and yellow scarf and ran up the stairs towards the kitchen. He than said the password to enter the room when..

"Where have you been?" a tall boy with a black robe with a yellow tie.

"Sorry Jonathan, I lost track of time and-"

"Were you with your girlfriend Cedric?" Jonathan said with a smirk on his face while hitting Cedric's shoulder. "Just don't be late again! Now off to bed!" he said pointing to the boys dorms. Cedric then marched up the stairs and climbed into his bed.

The next morning Cedric was awaken in a startle

"Cedric, Cedric wake up wake up" Annabel whispered while Cedric peeled open his eyes to the girl

"Huh Annabell? Whats going on? Cedric said while sitting up Wait" He than pulled the covers up over his chest to cover his shirtless body as he looked in a frantic. "How did you-"