Chapter 1: Boarding the Express

Let go Cedric." Trinity said, releasing her son and kissed his forehead.

"But mama!"

"Be good Cedric, listen to your Professors." Oliver lectured to his son. The brown haired boy looked up at his father with a pout on his face. Oliver smiled sadly and crouched down to his height. "You are named after people who were very important to the school and your mother. Make them and us proud." Cedric Severus Wood was starting his first year at Hogwarts. The little 11 year old was very attached to his parent's and wasn't really enjoying the idea of going off to Hogwarts without them.

"I don't want to go papa!" Cedric begged, with watery green eyes. Trinity sighed as Oliver stood up.

"Maybe we should wait a year." Trinity bit her lip looking at Oliver. "My parents did when Jacob was his age."

"He needs to go Trin." Oliver said in a firm tone, though seeing his son cry made his heart hurt.

"Trinity!" A voice called. Trinity looked to see Cho and Mark heading their way. Cho carried her second child in her arms while her 14 year old walked next to them. "My it's been a while." He hugged her quickly.

"You saw me a week ago Mark!" Trinity laughed.

"He is a bit needy isn't he?" Cho teased her husband.

"Mama!" Cedric cried at his mother. Trinity picked up the crying boy.

"Oh dear," Cho frowned. "First day jitters?"

"You could say." Oliver nodded. Trinity tried to hush the crying boy.

"Uh Mrs. Wood."

"Yes Jonathan?" Trinity said looking at Mark's son.

"We were learning about the battle at hogwarts last year," Jonathan said looking at her. "Is it true you were a... Death eater?"

"Jonathan." Mark warned. Trinity just smiled and waved him off.

"It's fine." She said bouncing Cedric, who started to calm down. "Yes, I was."

"Do you have... the mark?"

"I do." Trinity said. Jonathan's eyes lit up but he didn't dare ask to see it. Trinity just smiled handing Cedric off the Oliver and held out her arm to roll up her sleeve and showed the snake with a skull on it. Cedric whined again for his mother.

"Glad to know ours isn't the only one nervous about going." Another female voice joined in. The group looked over to see Alyssa walking with Kayden. The man was carrying a little girl that clung to him for dear life.

"We didn't do this right?" Trinity asked, taking Cedric back from Oliver.

"I was excited to go." Alyssa answered, causing the adults to laugh. Trinity set Cedric down and held his hand.

"Hey Ced, you remember Aunt Alyssa, Uncle Kayden and their daughter Annabel?" Trinity said. The boy waved at his godparents and wiped his nose. "Well it's their daughter's first year too. Why don't you offer to be hang out so she isn't lonely." Kayden set down the reddish brown haired girl in front of the boy. She looked just like her mother, same nose, mouth even face shape but she did get Kayden' curly blond hair with a hint of red. She had blue eyes which was a dominate trait on Kayden's side of the family. She was wearing a black robe and had her wand clutched in her hand

Cedric waved at the little girl who waved back shyly.

"I'm Cedric Severus Wood." Cedric said looking at her.

"I know who you are." Annabel said. Alyssa cleared her throat and looked down at her daughter who caught the drift. "Annabel Scamander." The girl replied back. Cedric smiled slightly.

"We can be friends so we aren't alone." He said taking her hand. The girl blushed and looked down.

"Hey Jonathan," Mark said looking at his son, who was in his fourth year and a Ravenclaw, taking after his mother. "Why don't you help these first years get settled in a cart?"

"Yes dad." The boy smiled at the two kids. He nodded for them to follow and they did. Cedric paused ran back to his mother and jumped into her arms, as she crouched down to his level. Annabel ran to her mother's open arms.

"Be good." Alyssa said as she held her daughter tightly, planting kisses on her.

"Mummy!" Annabel whine as her mother planted even more kisses on her face. "I can't wait to go home for winter break that's to far away I'm gonna miss you!" She said while hugging her Mother tighter.

"I'll make you proud Mum." Cedric said hugging her tightly. Trinity smiled and kissed his head.

"Be good boy." Trinity said and they let go of each other. Oliver ruffled his hair as the boy ran off the join the two carrying his owl in a clumsy manner.

Oliver kissed his wife's head and hugged her waist as the three sets of parents stood waving to their kids.

"I promise I wasn't going to cry." Alyssa said fanning her face causing the group to laugh. Though Trinity and Alyssa were in tears they were content that they found happiness.