Chapter 12 : The sleepover

"I'm pregnant , Oliver." Trinity whispered out. Oliver's mind was racing as he stared at his wife.

"How long have you known?" Oliver asked his heart suddenly becoming heavy.

"A week or so." Trinity hugged herself, as tears fell from her face. Oliver wanted to hug her. Say he was sorry and he loved her but he couldn't move.

"Trinity... Why didn't you tell me?" Oliver asked.

"Ive had a lot on my plate planing for a secret mission where I have to go under cover. I didn't want you to be mad." Trinity wiped her eyes. "They asked me and Draco to figure out who was the leader. We leave in about a week maybe two."

"You should have told me."

"I'm not sorry." Trinity shook her head, stepping further away from Oliver. "We are still in the middle of a battlefield for me. I am still fighting to live everyday with you and Cedric. Plus, I'm not supposed to tell anyone. And you don't want to be married to me any-"

"Trinity," Oliver cut her off stepping towards her to cup her face. "I love you like the moon loves the night. And no this may not be ideal, but I don't want to leave you. I want you more than anything." Oliver kissed both her tear stained cheeks. "Look at where you started, from where you are now. To be honest the fact you are alive is a miracle."

Cedric rushing to pack his bag. With his parents fighting he didn't want to be the cause of a divorce. It was very rare for pure blood wizards to get a divorce. Cedric with his bag on his back quiety stepped down the stairs one by one until he eventually got to the last step. He made his way over to the fire place and grabbed some floo powder and said "Annabel Scamander's House" and throwing down the powder. Seconds later he appeared inside his friend's house.

"Cedric?" Alyssa said "What are you doing over here?"

"Oh nothing just wanted to hang out over here do you mind if I stay the night? It's ok Mum already knows I am here." Cedric said lying to Alyssa's face

"Yes you are more than welcome over here. Annabel get down here! Cedric would you like anything to eat or drink?" Alyssa asked

"No thank you I am fine "Cedric said as Annabel ran down the stairs and was glad to see Cedric ok.

"I got your letter come on let's go to my room." Annabel said while pulling Cedic up the stairs into her room. As the two entered a purple room an owl flew by her window with a letter in his beak.

"Who's Owl is that?" Cedric asked

"Its Henry's he will not stop writing me" Annabel said as she pulled a draw open reveling 5 more letters from Henry.

"We have been gone only a day! He's driving me insane!" Annabel said while slamming the drawer shut. She took a deep breath and looked at Cedric. "You okay?"

"Yes." Cedric's wall cracked as tears filled his eyes and he dropped his bag. "No." He said. Annabel just hugged him, placing her head on his chest as Cedric wrapped his arms tightly around her crying into her shoulder. "This is all my fault."

"It's okay. I'm sure your parents will be okay." Annabel cooed. "Uncle Oliver isn't one to stay mad for long and Aunt Trinity is very forgiving."

"My father wants a divorce." Cedric's shoulders shook as he cried. Annabel just ran her fingers through his light brown hair. "He's going to abandon my mother."

"I don't believe that."

"He's too much like Trinity." Alyssa said, running her hands through Kayden's hair as his head was against her chest listening to her strong heartbeat. "He came here because they were fighting. It's what Trinity would, and did, often. I have a feeling he didn't tell them her that he was coming."