Chapter 3: The Letter

"We have to do something honey, Annebel isn't happy at Hogwarts" Alyssa said to Kayden.

"If I remember correctly someone had a similar experience." Kayden picking up a picture of the four friends, in their younger years, and looked at Trinity

"Yes I recall what happened to Trin, I also remember her family not supporting her and look what happen." Alyssa huffed, crossing her arms.

"Yes, she had some Moments of darkness," Kayden admitted, setting the photo down and moved towards his wife. "But her heart was alway in the right place." He took Alyssa's hand and squeezed it. "Now she has a handsome son named after Cedric and is very happy with Oliver. She turned out alright."

"Yes she is, I'll send a letter to Trinity right away"

A knock on the door made, Alyssa run to it. She pulled it open and hugged the woman standing there dressed in her work uniform.

"I came as soon as I could." Trinity walked in with a smile

"Glad you came Trin. Would you like some tea while we talk" Kayden asked waving his wand with a flick of his wrist and a teapot flew towards them. Trinity shaking her head yes.

"How's Cedric?" Kayden added while pouring Trinity a cup.

"The poor boy has been begging to come home. He thinks he is to brave or determination to be a soft loving Hufflepuff. No offence Alyssa!" Trinity answered sadly. "It breaks my heart but Oliver refuses to bring him home. Do you think there is any harm in waiting another year?"

"I don't know about this, I never had an experience like this one" Alyssa said.

"Were we this difficult?"

"Never." Kayden replied which a chuckle. Alyssa took a seat next to Kayden. "Annabel read something about my father and is now asking questions."

"Do you still think we should tell her about Newt? He was a hero" Alyssa replied

"Only in some eyes. Others thought he was a villain. I didn't want her to grow up thinking her grandfather was some villain or learning he was a hero and be told he wasn't."

"She's gonna find out more at some point." Trinity spoke putting forth her opinion. "But this is not my choice. Besides that's not why you wrote me. How is Annebel? Is the little one a Ravenclaw of Hufflepuff?"

"Neither she was put into-" Alyssa said before Trinity cut her off

"Slytherin!?" Trinity got excited

"Yeah, and she isn't taking it well"

"That poor doll," Trinity tisked. "That's why you wrote me? You want me to talk to her."

"We wanted someone with experience and knows what she's going through. Will it be too much, bring back too many memories?"

"No I'll gladly talk to her." Trinity smiled. "If I can ask a favor in return...?"

"Anything." Alyssa said.

"Talk to Ceddy please. He feels like Oliver and I are mad at him." Trinity frowned. "He doesn't understand that Cedric was from that house before he passed and I am overjoyed he's in that house same as you and him."

"Of course I would love talk to my nephew, Should I tell him everything about Diggory? Even the, well, you know, the ending?"

"I would suggest keeping stuff down." Trinity spoke quietly. "I'm not the best at mothering, you know, but I haven't touched on Voldemort or Cedric as much as I know I should have." Trinity sighed. "The boy doesn't even really know who he was named after. Just that he was Oliver and mines friend."

"It's ok Hufflepuff are great at taking care of every creature even Wizards." Alyssa offered, taking Trinity's hand. "Can't blame you we haven't said a word about Newt to Annabel at least you mention Cedric once or twice.

"He is getting teased you know." Trinity squeezed Alyssa's hand.

"At least he's not being teased about being a Hufflepuff." Alyssa failed attempt to make her feel better.

"Well they did put the battle of Hogwarts in the new textbooks and they do study them." Kayden said not realizing his statement made his friend feel worse about the whole thing Alyssa gave a sharp hit with her elbow to the man's. "Ow!"

"What he meant to say," Alyssa glared at him. "Is that we will tell him the truth."

"Maybe you should tell him everything? And I'll talk to Annabel about anything she wants to know?"

"Just maybe leave out the whole New York thing." Kayden replied. Trinity nodded.