Chapter 1

Chapter 1: "I really like you more than chocolate, and I really like chocolate!"

It'd been two years since I joined GD Entertainment. Naging maganda na rin ang takbo ng career ko. Our first album was a success. I should thank Cale and the rest of the Magnetic Band for that. They helped us out. Especially, Calem. He had taught us a lot.

Calem.. I didn't know how or when it started, but it just happened; He and I had grown closer. So close that I had gotten to know the real Calem Imperial. He was far from what we thought he was, a cold city guy. He was actually a very warm, nice, and sweet person. So sweet that he had made me forget to guard my heart.

But could you really blame me if I fell for him? Physically, he was perfect. His face was flawlessly beautiful. His personality was so wonderful, as well, so humble even if he came from a very influential and wealthy clan. Add to that, he was very intelligent and talented.

But I didn't fall for him because of those reasons.. I fell because he had made me feel special, and because.. For reasons that I didn't really know. I just fell.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

Gulat na napatingin ako sa kanya. I almost gasped as I realized how close he was. Nakayuko siya, ang mga siko ay nakapatong sa likod ng couch na kinauupuan ko.

"Kuya Cale!"

He flashed his charming smile which he rarely did to other people. Namumula ang mukha na ngumiti ako sa kanya.

"Aren't you done recording yet?"

Umiling ako. "Kailangan ko pang ulitin yung part ko. Medyo sablay eh," nakatawang sabi ko.

"You need help?"

"Hindi na. Alam ko namang pagod ka rin." I leaned on the couch kaya mas naging malapit ako sa kanya, which caused my heart to beat faster though I tried to hide it.

"I have an hour to spare."

I nibbled my lower lip, seriously considering his offer because I couldn't really get my part right. Plus, Cale was a music genius. He could point out the problems right away and teach me what to do. He was that good.

"Okay lang ba talaga?" nahihiyang tanong ko.

"Sure."

Pumunta kami sa recording studio. He listened to my recording with undivided attention. Hindi ako mapakali habang hinihintay siyang matapos sa pakikinig. Mas nakakatensiyon kapag siya ang nakikinig sa akin. Mas doble ang kaba. His face was serious the whole time.

"So?" nakangiwing tanong ko.

He breathed out, faced me, then pointed out the notes that I didn't get right. "I think it'll be better if it's a little bit higher on this part," he said, pointing at a certain part.

I nodded. "I'll try it then."

Ang dami pa niyang mga suggestions which were all noteworthy. He spent his one hour break with me instead of resting. How could I not fall for the kind of man he is?