~The End~

~Lucy's Pov~ 

A year had gone by faster than I could ever thought. Erza had a baby girl named Rose. I was pregnant again. Juvia was having a baby boy. Mira was pregnant along with Levy. So many children on the way. I had only found out a week ago, telling Natsu right away and I was the newest on the list of getting pregnant this year. Brandish had moved into Magnolia to keep a connection between Fairy Tail and the Alvarez Empire. Wendy and Romeo finally started dating. Yukino had a baby boy herself. 

I even heard Rogue and Minerva from Sabertooth started dating. Jellal had asked Erza the big question. FINALLY. Like god he was one slow cookie. Then again Natsu and I were too. I had gotten my first book published and it made Levy so happy as she was in love with my book ideas. Luke was pretty good with Rose as Erza babysat for me and Natsu a lot after Rose gotten to five months old. I was at putting a picture of me, Natsu, Wendy, Carla, Happy and Luke on the side as I heard Natsu call me.

I turned around to have Natsu move his scarf around my waist, pulling me close to him. My cheeks burning up from the sudden action as Natsu was smirking slightly. "How about a date night?" Natsu asked as Erza was looking after Luke tonight and Wendy was staying at her friends Sherria's house for the night. My hands went onto Natsu's chest. "I like that idea but how about to skip to a certain part" I spoke smirking biting my bottom lip as Natsu smirked pulling me into a passionate kiss as we ended up moving backwards until my back hit a wall as the kiss gotten deeper.

I was so happy. Yes me, Luke and our new child were in some danger. We was the family of the Fairy Tail mafia leader after all but in end I was happy. I loved Natsu. He blessed me with little Luke and soon another child. I gotten Happy, Carla and Wendy as family also. In end with Natsu I gained a family once more, Fairy Tail. I would never trade that for anything in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey All, Red Here.

I know short ending.

Bite me.

xD just kidding but sorry for the short ending but I might be doing a second book much later on if anyone is interested. Facts about that will be in the discord group.

I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you in the comments.

~Red