Chapter 23

~Natsu's Pov~

After everyone left I was laying in bed with Lucy snuggled up to me. She wanted to lay down for a bit and calmed down. I was an idiot. I wasn't there for her. "Natsu" I heard a half asleep Lucy call as I turned my head to her. "Please don't blame yourself" Lucy looked at me with a smile moving her hand onto my cheek. I couldn't help but have a sad smile. "Zeref was right, I shouldn't of left your side" I spoke as Lucy shook her head sitting up and over my crouch area as her hands were on my chest.

"Wrong, Mavis was right you have a company to look after" Lucy spoke as I moved my hand to her cheek and then moved both my hands to her waist as I sat up my hands keep Lucy from falling backwards as I had her in my lap. "We have a company to look after" I whispered kissing her neck as I felt Lucy's hands on my chest once more. I pulled my head back and kissed Lucy's forehead. "I love you" I whispered giving Lucy a quick kiss as she tried to replied. "I love both of you" I spoke as Lucy smiled looking toward me. 

"We both love you" Lucy spoke as I pulled her into a kiss she kissed back her hands going up onto my shoulders. We pulled away hearing scratching at the door. Lucy was about to get up until I lifted her up putting her back on the bed. "Stay" I spoke kissing her cheek getting up walking to the door opening it as Happy was sitting there meowing. "Want some attention huh?" I asked as he walked around the feet purring. Lucy giggled smiling as I picked up the kitten walking over to Lucy passing him to her. 

She placed him on her lap petting him. "Not stealing all her attention" I mumbled hugging Lucy, pulling her close to me as I sat next to her making her laugh. "Soon this baby will have both our attention" Lucy spoke as I kissed her neck and then her cheek. "Trust me, you will have my attention as well" I whispered as Lucy smiled toward me. Happy went onto my lap rubbing his head on my hand meowing. "He wants you" Lucy sang poking my cheek as I gave her a quick kiss before petting Happy who started purring loudly.

"Natsu!" Wendy spoke coming into the room her puppy dog eyes on her face. "What is that in your hands?" I asked seeing a young white cat as Wendy was petting her. "She was in the garden, can I keep her?" Wendy asked acting all sweet as Lucy was hugging my arm smiling. She was on Wendy's side. Great. Two girls vs me. "We will take her to the vets tomorrow to see if she is chipped" I sighed as Wendy knew what that meant, cheering promising me she would look after her and soon called her Carla rushing off to show her around.

"You just made her week" Lucy spoke a hand on my cheek as she moved my head to get my attention pulling me into a kiss. I smirked through kissing back as Lucy pulled away not long afterwards making me pout. "Alright Happy go bother Wendy" I spoke as I stopped petting Happy getting him to meow putting his paw on top of my hand getting me to sigh as Lucy giggled. "Needy cat" I mumbled as Lucy picked up Happy hugging him softly and got up putting him on his bed before walking over getting on my lap.

"Now I want some attention" she whispered as I smirked toward her kissing her neck. "Can do Mrs Dragneel" I spoke moving my head to face her as we went to get into a kiss until my phone started ringing. Lucy pouted as I groaned moving my arm over to the side grabbing my phone seeing it was Mira calling. I answered taking a deep breath. "Yes?" I asked as Mira and many of the other Fairy Tail members were shouting the same question down the phone as loud as they could. 'Is Lucy Alright?'. 

I nearly dropped the phone as Lucy laughed being able to hear them. She soon stole the phone. "I'm fine guys" Lucy spoke as I played with a part of her hair. Lucy was giggling a lot listening to the idiots on the other side who were already asking baby questions. I stole the phone from Lucy. "Shut it and fuck off" I spoke harshly ending the call putting the phone back on the side as Lucy playfully hit my chest. "There was no need to be rude" Lucy spoke as I gave her a quick kiss making her smile. 

"But I want you all to myself" I whispered pulling Lucy even closer to me, her cheeks burning up ever so slightly. God she was so cute when they did that. "Well....you have me" Lucy whispered but yawned afterwards as I picked her up in a bridal hold and got up as she laughed. I then placed her on the bed. "I gotta go check on Wendy and be back in a second alright" I whispered as she nodded as Happy jumped on the bed turning into a small ball at the end falling asleep himself. Needy and lazy. 

I headed out the room toward Wendy's room as she was most likely going to get attached to the white cat right away.