Chapter 21

~Lucy's Pov~ 

Next day I was woken up by Natsu's voice as he was hugging me in his sleep but soon was woken up as well. "I'm gonna kill who ever the fuck that is" he mumbled getting up as I laughed half asleep as Natsu got his phone from the side answering as I sat up yawning. "So what I'm late, I'm having time with my wife so they can deal with it" I soon heard Natsu as I hugged him from behind kissing his cheek getting him to smile toward me. I was just so happy. "Alright I'm on my way over" Natsu sighed ending his phone call turning around pulling me into a kiss.

Last night got very hot as we was both still naked from it. Natsu was able to push me backwards gently as I was now laying on the bed Natsu over me as we pulled away from the kiss when needing air. "God I want to stay home" Natsu mumbled as I giggle him kissing me again, it being short,  as he got up heading to the wardrobe. I got up as I put my underwear on before walking over to a Natsu who only had his bottoms on. I hugged him from behind again snuggling my face in his chest. 

"It's just a small half an hour meeting today, I will be back straight afterwards I promise" Natsu spoke putting his hand over one of mine. "Good" I spoke freeing him as he turned around pulling me close to him as he gave me a quick kiss. "Love you Mrs Lucy Dragneel" he whispered as I giggle putting my arms around his neck. "I love you too Mr Natsu Dragneel" I replied as he pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed back as in end we pulled away hearing Natsu's phone ringing again making him groaned annoyed.

I pulled him into a quick kiss as he smiled toward me before heading to the phone as I got changed into my white shirt with blue outline and dark blue skirt. With that I had my brown boots and belt. "Yeah on my way now" I heard Natsu as I turned around see him put on his shirt as he walked up to me giving me a quick kiss. "Be home soon as I can" he whispered before leaving as I smiled heading to my phone picking it up calling Mavis. I bit my bottom lip slightly as she soon picked up. "Whats up Lucy? Natsu mess up already?" I heard Mavis asked making me laugh.

"No I got news to tell you" I spoke putting my free hand on my stomach as I just couldn't stop smiling. "Zeref is here and ya on speaker that fine?" Mavis asked as I knew they was going to be together. I had a strong feeling. "I was going to call him afterwards to tell him the same thing" I spoke even more excited as Mavis was soon up close to the phone asking what happened as she heard the excitement in my voice. "I'm pregnant" I answered as I heard Mavis let out a loud fangirl scream.

"I'm murdering Natsu" I heard Zeref mumbled as I laughed as Mavis was saying she and Zeref were heading to mine right away as they ended the call. They must of still been in Magnolia. I heard the door as I got up remembering Virgo was coming in late today due to her brother being in prison again. Loke Lion. He was Virgo's brother and was a big flirt what always got him into fights and then prison. He would get bailed by me or Virgo. I was close to Loke he was like a brother to me. I headed down the stairs opening the door to see something pretty strange.

"Hello there I'm Jose Prola, I'm looking for Natsu Dragneel" the man spoke as I raised an eyebrow his name sounding very familiar. "Sorry my husband is out right now can I take a message?" I replied as the man smiled toward me with a evil glint in his eye. "I am here to offer a company deal, maybe you would like to hear it Mrs Dragneel?" he asked as I had a bad feeling. "Sorry but I am soon to head out to work myself" I lied as he sighed slightly his smile turning into a huge smirk.

"Then it's by force then" he spoke pushing the door fully open pushing me backwards as he grabbed my arm some people coming in soon afterwards smirking as Jose closed the door. I was trying to get out his grip not having any luck. "Find anything you can on Dragneel fast" Jose ordered as I kicked him in the dick making him let me go as the others he brought with him had guns, all aiming toward me. "Trust me you all want to leave this house or hell will be brought upon you" I spoke grabbing grabbed by one of the men.

Jose stood up looking in some pain glaring toward me. "Tie her up" Jose ordered as his people listened as some went looking around the house. Soon as someone went in the kitchen my eyes widen. Shit. The stuff I got Natsu for his birthday, we left it all in there. I was trying to get free as I noticed Happy hissing at the men. "Lucy?" I soon heard a half asleep Wendy nearly shout from the stairs as I heard her scream in pain. "WENDY! LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS! "I snapped toward Jose who was keeping an eye on me.

He put me on the couch in the living room as a man wearing a brown suit came in with a tied up Wendy pushing her to sit next to me. Happy jumped at the man biting and scratching him to get kicked to the wall. "HAPPY!" Wendy shouted in fear as I glared toward Jose who just chuckled leaning back a gun toward us. "Boss we found something big" another man spoke coming into the room whispering in Jose's ear making me looking toward me smirking. I knew what they found out. Mavis. Zeref. Hurry up!