Chapter 16

~Lucy's Pov~ 

The next morning Natsu had to go into work with the wedding tomorrow he would be having it off. Like he said he also invited Sting and Yukino before leaving as I was wearing my white top with blue outline and blue skirt with my normal brown boots and belt. I heard the door knocking as I knew who's knock that was. I laughed rushing down the stairs to see Happy looking toward the door with his head tilted. It made me giggle as I got to the door answering it to see Levy McGarden my best friend who worked with Fairy Tail.

"KAWAII! A CAT!" Levy shouted as she was holding her black cat Pantherlily. We all called him Lily for short. Gajeel had gotten Levy not long ago. He was wearing his brown collar yawning. "I found him yesterday, Natsu let me keep him" I spoke letting Levy and Lily inside as Levy put Lily on the ground as the two cats sniffed each other looking toward the other as Happy went to his toy boy getting out a toy kiwi fruit toy as Lily was there in a second as those where his favorite treats. Levy and I laughed leaving the two cats to play as they seemed to like each other.

We headed to the living room as the mansion maid Virgo was making us some drinks. "Tomorrow is the big day so I thought I come over a little early to remind you to have a bubble bath tonight and lots of sleep" Levy spoke smiling looking excited as I laughed nodding. "Hai" I replied as I was reminded about this by most people as we started talking about the Percy Jackson books and which ones we loved the most like we always did. It was just our thing really, it always ended up being Percy Jackson after some other book talk though.

Or Harry Potter. The door went again as Virgo put our drinks on the coffee table going to the door to answer. Levy was soon on the subject of the wedding all excited as she was begging that I would tell her the song Natsu and I were having our first dance with. I kept teasing her by going 'nope' and popping the p while I was at it. Levy was pouting and begging even more as Mira and Erza were coming into the room holding bags. "We are having drinks and we are having a girls day" Mira nearly shouted putting the bags on the coffee table as Mira sat next to me and Erza next to Levy.

"Mira the wedding is tomorrow and you always make me drink to much" I spoke as Mira hugged my arm smiling toward me all sweetly like she always did. "Don't worry only got one bottle the rest are Erza's cakes" Mira spoke as I sighed knowing one bottle meant we wouldn't get too bad. Mira soon was saying how she was excited to help me get ready for the wedding in the morning. "Gramps would of loved to of married the two of you" Erza spoke as I nodded. Makarov was a sweet man.

I was so upset when we found out he was killed. It took me months to calm Natsu down from that. "Who is marrying you two?" Mira soon asked as she helped plan most of the wedding but Natsu and I were able to hold back some things. "My cousin Mavis" I answered knowing this was fine to answer as everyone was getting excited even more asking when Mavis was getting here. Mavis was my cousin and the maker of Fairy Tail once being the head. She passed it to Makarov so I wouldn't be in danger.

She still worked in Fairy Tail but she traveled a lot around the world. "She is due to knock on the door in some hours" I answered smiling excited myself to see my cousin. I haven't seen her since my birthday last year. Mira was now hugging me fully all excited. "I heard Natsu doesn't even know who you got to walk you down the isle, come on tell us we won't tell I promise" Mira spoke as I laughed. It took a lot of work with the help of my cousin but I was able to find Natsu's older brother. Zeref Dragneel.

Zeref had gone missing some years ago but vowed to come back if we ever truly needed him as he ran his own Mafia group. With his group it was in trouble a lot and to protect me and Natsu he stayed far away. Natsu wasn't upset with his brother and understood his choice but missed him so much. I was able to get in contact and get my soon to be brother-in-law to take me down the isle. He himself was due to be at the door in some hours too.

"You and Natsu will both see later today" I spoke smirking as Mira was pouting getting the alcohol out as Erza was offering to beat up Natsu anytime he messed up with being a husband making me Levy and Mira laugh. We all was having our girl time for some hours as the door went. I shouted to Virgo I got it going to the door as I knew who it was. Mavis had a certain knock so I knew it wasn't her. I opened the door to see Zeref standing there smiling toward me. "Lucy" he spoke as my eyes watered.

I ended up hugging him without saying a word. "Missed you so much Zeref" I spoke as he always was a brother to me as well as Natsu. He was always there and even helped saved me from getting killed that day my mother was. It was mostly thanks to him but he made me promise not to tell anyone he was there. He didn't want me getting a target on my back. "I have missed you and Natsu as well" Zeref spoke hugging me back as I looked up at him. He was still much taller than myself. 

"Mavis is due to show up later today" I spoke smirking as his cheeks burnt up. A reason my cousin could find him was because the two were dating. "S-she is?" he asked as I pulled away from the hug nodding pulling him inside as I called to the girls the person taking me down the isle was here as they burst into the walk room in a second all in utter shock. "EH?" Mira and Levy went as Erza walked over offering her hand. "It is good to see you again, Zeref" Erza spoke still in shock as Zeref shook her hand.

"We are gonna need more alcohol" Mira soon spoke making me laugh as Virgo showed up holding two bottles of vodka. "VIRGO FOR THE WIN" Mira shouted and then thanked Virgo over and over again taking the bottles. "Virgo is going to doom us all" Levy and I spoke at the same time sighing as we all got to the living room the two cats following as Happy was on my lap and Lily was on Levy's. I explained to the others who were in aw by Happy how I found him.