Chapter 32

~Natsu's Pov~ 

Raven Tail wasn't important anymore toward us Fairies. Tartaros was. They was threatening to hurt Lucy and Luke. This was a problem. I had people guarding around the house just in case as we all knew Tartaros. They never gave empty threats. They wanted to meet me and Mavis. We was on our way to the meet point that was just outside of town. It was raining hard. Mavis had a black umbrella above her as she was wearing a black suit. "I had a business meeting" she mumbled annoyed.

"Thanks to putting it on hold" I only spoke as she went 'of course' and 'no one threatens our family' as Zeref soon showed up me and him without umbrellas were getting soaked. Soon we saw Mard Geer the leader of Tartaros with two male unknowns. "So you brought Zeref the leader of the Alvarez Empire" Mard Geer spoke smirking as I wanted to punch that smirk off his face. I saw Mavis wanted the same also. "You threatened my family, you got the three us of to stand here" Zeref spoke as I stepped forward.

"What does Tartaros want?" I asked harshly. Mard Geer only chuckled as his two guards had their hands inside their jackets. Guns. "I am here to give information on who killed Makarov Dreyar but in return I want you to dismember Fairy Tail" Mard Geer spoke as my eyes widen. I always wanted to revenge Gramps. He was my father figure, he was the one person I looked up to. Everyone wanted to know who did it. The coast was too much. Fairy tail protected the town. Fairy Tail was our family. 

It brought us together. "Sorry but gonna have to say no so leave" I spoke harshly as Mard Geer closed his eyes his guards pulling out guns as Mavis clicked her fingers as Gildarts, Gajeel, Jellal and Cana came out with guns pointing toward Mard Geer and his guards. "Tell your people to drop their guns or my men near your home will kill Lucy Dragneel" Mard Geer spoke as I froze in place. Lucy. I haven't had a call saying she was in danger. I wasn't sure if he was bluffing or not. Tartaros never gave empty threats.

Mard Geer made sure of that. Soon one of the guards were getting a called as they answered. Zeref was smirking his head off. "Natsu" he spoke making me step back to stand by Mavis as he moved forward. "Your men you sent to attack Lucy are dead, you was going to kill her and her son even if we listened to you, why?" Zeref asked in a serious tone of voice as his face even got serious. I learnt long ago, you never messed with my brother and lived. "Why do you want her dead?" Zeref asked harshly.

Mard Geer opened his eyes looking slightly annoyed. "She is a Heartfilla bitch. I have been trying to wipe out that family for far too long, she and her new born brat are whats left of the Heartfilla name" he answered as Lucy once made me promise. To find out who killed her family. Who made her suffer the trauma of watching her mother be murdered. "She most likely won't remember my face from that one night I got the information I wanted from Layla" Mard Geer had a mad mans look.

I pulled out my own gun shooting Mard Geer in the shoulder. "NATSU!" Mavis and Zeref shouted in shock and rage as Cana and Gajeel took out the guards. "We Fairy Tail promise to revenge Layla and Jude Heartfilla. Don't like it then get out our way" I spoke walking up to Mard Geer who pulled his own gun until Gildarts show his other shoulder making him drop it. I then grabbed his neck putting my gun to his gut. "You made Lucy suffer, it took her all these years and only now she is over what you put her through" I spoke harshly.

"That bitch will die soon as you kill me the rest of my group will come" Mard Geer spoke as I smirked moving my gun shooting him in the dick. "Who said I'm killing you? Gildarts take him to the underground hide out. Gajeel, Jellal get what you can out this fucking bastard" I then spoke letting Mard Geer drop to the ground coughing. Mavis and Zeref were staring at me in shock. Both had never seen me like this. "No one threatens my wife and son" I spoke putting my gun away as the others followed their orders.

Jellal wasn't in Fairy Tail but he promised to help us in any way he could. "They will come at you with everything they got to get their leader back Natsu" Zeref spoke harshly as I looked toward him with a serious face. "I will kill every last one of them. Now I finally know who made Lucy suffer so much, all of them will die" I only replied shocking him as Mavis closed her eyes saying 'I agree with Natsu' shocking Zeref even more as well as myself. "They made myself suffer but not as much as they did to Lucy. I want them to pay" Mavis then opened her eyes.

"Natsu allow me to take some member under my command and hunt them down" Mavis soon spoke shocking me as my eyes widen slightly. Zeref was standing there in utter shock looking toward Mavis as she had pure bloodlust in her eyes. "Pick who you want but Mira and Laxus they have their mission with guarding Lucy" I spoke as Mavis walked off heading to the Fairy Tail HQ, my company. Zeref soon sighed and then took a deep breath. "I will keep guarding Lucy but I will not join this war unless I have to" Zeref spoke walking off. 

I only headed back to the office in the company. I had to calm myself down before heading home. Beating up Mard Geer could be the key to calming down this rainy afternoon.