Chapter 13

~Lucy's Pov~ 

After an hour or so having our fun we was in the car dressed on our way to Acalypha. I always visited my parents today. Well when I was able to. I was staring out the window my mind on my mother. How she would of loved to of helped plan the wedding. How she would of murdered Natsu for us having sex before the wedding. How she would maybe one day be a grandmother. I knew she would of loved it. "Lucee" Natsu spoke getting me to turn my head to him. He smiled toward me as I couldn't help but smile seeing his own.

"How about we get some flowers for them?" Natsu asked as he may of been the deadly Salamander but he was so sweet and caring most of the time. I nodded as I was scared of losing Natsu the same way I lost my parents. I was always so scared of the thought of losing him. I didn't think I could handle my life without Natsu. We had always been by each others sides. But I knew that Natsu could take care of himself. I knew that Mira, Erza, Gray and many other Fairy Tail mafia members would also be there to protect him.

"The wedding is coming up very soon" Natsu soon spoke his eyes on the road as my eyes went out the window once more my smile growing. "Is it too late to add Yukino and Sting to the guest list?" I soon asked as our wedding day was on July 16th that was only three days away. Took us a year and a half to plan it all really. With work always butting in and working on a way for Natsu to keep it under wraps from other mafia groups until after the wedding made it hard. "Nope I will add them on soon as we get home" Natsu answered as I was staring at the clear blue sky.

"Finally we can tie the knot" Natsu soon spoke as I was now smiling brightly. My father would of hated the fact I was marrying Natsu. He would of disagreed but would to taken me down that isle because I was happy, because I loved him. "Everyone is so excited for the wedding" I spoke as we was entering the town Acalypha. It was a small town but was very beautiful. Flowers everywhere as it was known for being a peaceful area. "Not as much as myself, where I can fully call you mine" Natsu spoke parking at the Fairy Tail safe house.

"You always could" I turned my head smiling toward him as he stopped the car putting a hand on my cheek. "God I love you" he whispered as I put my hand on top of his. "I love you too" I replied as he gave me a quick kiss before we got out the car the wind blowing. I was using the walking stick to stand tall as Natsu came to my side offering his arm. With my free arm, I wrapped my arm around his. We walked off heading toward one of the florist store as I gotten yellow roses. My mothers favorite. 

Natsu carried them with his free hand as he took me to the crematory and to my mother's and father's graves. "Hey mum, dad" I whispered as Natsu let my arm free and passed me half of the flowers we brought as I placed it on my father's grave as Natsu then gave me the other half as I placed them on my mother's grave. "I miss you both" I then whispered my eyes watered as Natsu moved behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek. "Natsu...thank you" I then spoke tears building up in the corner of my eyes.

"Anything for you Lucy" Natsu whispered holding me tighter to him. He just made me smile as we spent the whole day in Acalypha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey. It Red!

Yeah I know it's a short chapter. Sorry it being so short but exam month has taken most of my writing stuff out of me #RIP am I right?

Anyways hope you all enjoy the story so far, see you in the comments

~Red