Chapter 53

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I decided to go home and not sleep at Tzuyu's house.

As I was walking on my way home, I saw someone walking with her head down. I know who that is.

"Dahyunie" I said when I got close to her.

"C-chaeyoung" She stuttered. Her eyes were red, it looked like she cried a lot.

"What happened?" I asked. She didn't answered me but she just hugged me instead.

"She's a jerk. I don't want to see her anymore" She said as she cries on my shoulder. I caressed her back and pats her head to comfort her.

I don't really know what happened. All I know is that Momo did something and ended up hurting Dahyun. May be they're not really meant to be together. Maybe they're just one of those people who just met but are not meant to end up being together.

Where is Momo anyway?

3rd person's P.O.V

Momo was left standing when Dahyun left.

The girl who kissed Momo snakes her arms around Momo's neck.

"Stop! This is all your fault" Momo shouted. The girl stepped backwards at Momo's sudden outburst.

"How can it be my fault when you're clearly kissing me back?" The girl asked.

"Just go away! Leave me alone" Momo said. The girl chuckled as she pats Momo's back.

"You never really change Momo" The girl said which made Momo's eyes to be filled with anger.

"You don't know me" Momo said.

"I know you so well Momo. The thing is, you don't know me. I mean you don't remember me" The girl caressed Momo's left cheek and tapped it.

"I'm your queen bee from other school. I'm Kei. Remember me now?" Momo's expression turned into a disgust.

"Get lost! What happened before was just-"

"An accident? I see. But I guess you're very serious about that girl now. The thing is, you can't let go of your old habits" The girl winked at Momo before walking away.

Momo was left standing alone with an unreadable expression on her face.

She took her phone out and was about to dial Tzuyu's number when Jeongyeon called her.

She immediately answered the call.

"Hey"

[Kei is a friend of Nayeon. She called Nayeon and asked to pick you up. Where are you?]

"In hell"

[Oh c'mon Momo. Where are you? Nayeon told me to pick you up instead. She can't go out this late]

"I want to be alone"

[Let me accompany you. Nayeon and I are worried about you.]

"Can you go to the club with me?"

Jeongyeon's P.O.V

I stood up quickly and grabbed my jacket and went outside when Momo told me where will I meet her.