Chapter 23

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

Days passed and we're closer than before. I am watching Tzuyu do what she does. Like dancing and stuffs. When I see that sweat on her forehead, I always say something like my head hurts or my tooth hurts or if I can't think of anything to make her stop,  Momo unnie will whine about being hungry and if Tzuyu keeps on dancing, Momo unnie will throw a tantrums then Tzuyu stops.

It's not good to hide this from her but I know her too well. She can't bare this kind of problem. It will be too painful for her. And I can't look at her suffering twice.

"What's in your mind?" A voice from behind me. I smiled as I recognized that voice

"Thinking about stuffs" I sighed

"When do you plan on telling her? You can't keep it a secret forever. It's better that she'll know the truth from you and her family than from the others right?" Then she back hugged me. I leaned my head backwards and closed my eyes.

"I don't know anymore" she then ruffled my hair and kissed my left cheek.

"Well she looks happy with Sana" I smiled when she said that. Yes she is. And I'm glad seeing that.

The next thing this penguin does is that she stuffed her head on my neck which tickles me. That caused me to giggle.

I told her to stop 'cause others might see us and then she just kissed my neck and showed me her gummy smile.

Aish this penguin. I keep on falling for her over and over again.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I stopped dancing when something caught my eye. It was Mina unnie and my chingu chaeyoungie. They're in a position where Mina unnie is back hugging Chaeyoungie and Chaeyoungie's head is rested backwards that is on Mina unnie's shoulder.

"Staring is rude" someone said. I looked at that someone and it was Sana unnie.

"So what do you plan to wear tomorrow?" She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in her question

"Uh the usual?" I said. She then nodded with a wide smile. I was about to ask her while she is smiling when Momo unnie came towards us and told us that it's already lunch time.

We have lunch at Mina unnie's family restau together with Nayeon unnie, jeongyeon unnie and Jihyo unnie. But they're in a different table.

"Look at them. Seems like Jeongyeon unnie is still mad at Nayeon unnie" Chaeyoung said while biting on her pizza

"Why can't she just forgive her?" Momo asked

"Because it is really not right to make someone jealous who obviously likes you. It hurts, I know it trust me" Dahyun said. Chaeyoung whisled, Mina unnie grab a bite from Chaeyoung's pizza, Sana unnie and I exchanged meaningful looks while Momo unnie is...... sulking?

"Waeyo?" Dahyun unnie asked Momo unnie. Momo unnie pouted and Dahyun unnie gave her a peck on the lips OuO

Someone covered my eyes.

"Yah! There's a kid here" Oh it was Sana unnie. They all just laugh and Sana unnie removed her hand from my eyes

"I'm not a kid anymore" I pouted

"Tzuyu-yah you want a kiss too?" Momo unnie said. The next thing was Sana unnie threw a tissue on Momo unnie and that tissue landed on Momo unnie's mouth.

It was so funny that I am also laughing so hard, all of us was laughing so hard but it was interrupted by a loud bang on our table

"Aw!" It was Nayeon unnie. I think she slammed her head on our table, her forehead is now red