Chapter 52

Momo's P.O.V

I'm currently at the boat here in Han River. Chaeyoung told me to go here and meet her friend for her.

She said that Mina might get jealous if she meet someone. I can't refuse! She did aegyo nonstop!!!

I looked at my watch and it has been almost half an hour since I waited here. I'm getting out of patience and I am getting hungry already.

Then someone came. I thought he's the one that I am going to meet, but he just placed a lot of food in the middle of the boat, on a table.

These foods looks so delicious!!! I opened one of the container and it has... JOKBAL!!!!

I grab the chopsticks and I was about to have a small bite from the jokbal when someone called me.

A very familiar voice.

"Momo?" I gulped and turned around only to see her wearing her casual clothes while staring at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She tilted her head first and someone came towards her and gave her a paper.

I scrunched my nose with what I saw. He's the same guy who put the foods here. I think I know this one....

Dahyun came forward to me with a shy smile on her lips and handed me the paper:

"Don't you dare leave! We paid for the food and the boat. We spent a lot of money. Just enjoy! Take it as a gift from us :)"
                                              -ChaeYu

I shook my head and a smile was formed on my lips.

"I didn't see this one coming" I said. Then she went to the boat and sat infront of me.

The boat started to move in the middle slowly.

"I think we're alone here" She muttered. I nodded my head in agreement. I guess this is the part when they said that they spent too much on this one.

It was awkward for a few minutes but it was broken when my stomach growled with hunger.

She chuckled with what she heard and she started to open the containers.

"Aigoooooo my Moguri is hungry" I was shocked with what she said... My Moguri. It's been a while since I heard her said that.

"Oh.. uh I mean, here have some jokbal. It's your favorite right?" She said as she handed me the container with jokbal.

She moves uncomfortable after that and ate silently.

Dahyun's P.O.V

We were silent while we eat. This is so unusual because we always talk a lot even when we're eating.

"I'm not used to this silent version of you" She muttered. I looked at her only to see her staring at me. I realized just now that she's already done eating.

"Uh sorry" I muttered.

"Don't be. I never felt sorry for............" The fireworks showed up. It was beautiful but I didn't heard what she said on the last part.