Chapter 42

Sana's P.O.V

I am watching her as she eat. She looks like she love the food.

"Stop staring and eat your food" she said. Oh... she knows?

"You should eat Sana. Eat or I'll eat your food" she said. I giggled with what she said.

I started to eat my food and I saw a smile forms on her lips.

I've been feeling guilty of not doing my responsibilities as a girlfriend to her, so I planned this.

Dahyun helped me on this one even though she really is having a hard time these past few days. But she's okay now. Except for the fact that she's been broken since the day that she and Momo broke up.

I know the reason behind that. I just don't want to tell Momo or the others because it's not ny story to tell. All I know and all I have to do is to be with Dahyun in that kind of situation she is facing.

"Earth to Sana" Tzuyu said as she waved her hand infront of my face which made me came back to my senses.

"You're spacing out." She stated.

"I just thought about something but it's okay now. Are you done eating?" She nodded. I drank my juice quickly and stood up.

"Let's go" I said with much energy. Tzuyu giggled as she stands up and holds my hand.

We both went out of the diner and I dragged her to the resthouse.

"Why are we here?" She asked. I pinched her nose as we both got inside the house.

"We need to change. Plus you need to drink your medicine" Tzuyu nodded but her eyebrows furrowed.

"Change?"

"We're on the beach. What else do you expect is to do other than swimming?" She smiled at me and kissed my left cheek before running towards her bag.

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked. I chuckled as I pointed out where the bathroom is. She immediately went to the bathroom with her bag.

I took my bag and went to the room to change into my swimming attire.

I slipped into my rash guard then I remembered that Tzuyu I am supposed to give Tzuyu her Rash guard that I bought yesterday.

I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Unnie? I forgot to bring some swimm--"

"Open the door. I have a rash guard here for you" then she opened the bathroom door and grabbed the rash guard from my hand before closing tye door again.

Someone's excited. I shook my head while chuckling before going to where her bag is to get her medicine.

I prepared her medicine and a glass of water.

I am currently placing the glass of water in the dining table when someone hugged me from the back.

She places her head on my chin which made me smile.

"Time to drink your medicine Tzuyu"I said as I grabbed her medicine.

She did not let go of the hug and she just opened her mouth as if asking me to put the medicine on her mouth.