Chapter 44

Tzuyu's P.O.V

It was a 4 vs 4 game in volleyball. I am just watching them since I don't want to have an attack and I am pretty tired too.

The trainees are on the same team together with Momo. On the other team is Mina, Sana, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

The others told each other to just call them by their names. Calling them unnie will make our sentences long and besides we're friends now.

It's kinda awkward but I'll get used to it.

Chaeyoung's team won. Nayeon unnie has been scolding Jeongyeon unnie for not paying attention.

It was bickering time for the two of them and Jihyo unnie is there to act as a referee.

All of them went inside the house to change clothes. I've already washed myself and changed my clothes earlier while they're playing.

They ran fast because there are only 4 bathrooms there.

I am now alone, sitting on the sand while looking at the sunset in the sea. It is beautiful.

The sun has not fully set yet. It's been almost half an hour since they all went inside for a quick shower.

I was about to stand up when someone sat beside me while wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"Hey" she said. It was the small cub.

"Hey my face. Why didn't you tell me you're coming here?" I asked as I turned my eyes to the sunset again.

"It was a surprise and Sana un-- Sana planned it last night. Dahyun called us for that" she explained as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Hey it's been a while since we had our alone time" she chuckled at what she said. That made me giggle.

"You're always with Mina, that's why" I said. She then stares at me and pouted.

I pinched both of her cheeks since she looked so cute.

"Yah stop that" she removed my hands from her cheeks while giggling.

"I missed you my chingu Chaengie" I said while looking at her.

"You're getting all mushy now Yoda." She said and she laughs. I playfully hit her arm which caused her to laugh even more.

"No seriously though, I missed this too. I missed you a lot and our alone time most of all" She said in a serious face.

I smiled at her as I lay my head on her shoulder. We are both watching the sunset and enjoying it.

A few more minutes had passed and the sun has fully set. It's getting dark now and Chaeyoung and I are still sitting on the sand while talking about random stuffs and laughing together.

Then Mina unnie came and asked if she could have a walk with Chaeyoung. She asked me to come with them but I refused her offer.

I smiled at Chaeyoung and I gave her a thumbs up.

I stayed there for a few more minutes before I decided to stand up. I am starting to stand up when I saw a hand infront of me.

It was Momo, she's offering me her hand to help me in standing up.