Chapter 46

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I am in my room and currently staring at the keychain that Sana gave me yesterday.

Today is the day that she will leave.

"Tzuyu! Come on now! They're all waiting outside" It was Chaeyoung. She shouted even though she's just outside of my door.

I stood up and went outside my room.

"Oh come on Tzuyu, she'll be back after a few weeks" Chaeyoung said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

We walked downstairs and went outside. There we saw the van that they used when they followed me and Sana in the beach.

"What took you so long?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Chaeyoung called me just a few minutes ago" I said. Then they all looked at Chaeyoung. She just smiled at them and she clings to my arm.

"I saw fresh strawberries in her kitchen when I was getting some water." She said.

"Does it taste good?" Mina unnie asked.

"They're good. But yours is better" I can see Mina unnie smiled and she blushed when Chaeyoung said that.

Nayeon unnie was about to say something when Chaeyoung interrupted her.

"Where's the Yoda's squirrel?" She asked.

"Yah! Let me tell them first what does strawberry means to you and Mina" Nayeon unnie said. Mina and Chaeyoung both turned red and tried to stop Nayeon unnie from saying anything.

"Hey you're all here" It was Sana. She walks towards us with a jacket on her arm.

"We want to drop you off the airport" Jihyo unnie said. Sana nodded and her gaze turned to me.

"Is your parents coming with you?" Jeongyeon asked.

"No. They left yesterday" She said while still staring at me.

"So you'll travel alone?" Jeongyeon asked. Sana nodded as she walked towards me and held my hand.

"Let's go? I might miss my flight" Sana said while she's staring at my eyes.

We all went in the van. The two of us went in the back of the van.

The others are infront of us and talking about random stuffs.

We're in the middle of the ride when you held my hand and placed your head on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you" You said. It makes me sad knowing that you will leave, but I know you'll be back.

"Me too. You're coming back right?" I said. Sana lifted her head up and cups my face to turn it to face her.

"I will come back for you Tzuyu" she then pecks on my lips before she leaned her head on my shoulder again.

And in just half an hour, we made it to the airport.

This is it. We headed inside the airport. It's only less then 2 hours left before her flight when Momo came.

"Where have you been?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I forgot to set an alarm. And besides, my head hurts" She said while caressing her head.