Fuck Me Numb

It had been seven hours since Camila had been touched last.

To say she was aching for Lauren's touch would be an understatement.

Camila was going fucking insane.

She was craving a fix of anything Lauren could give her. Camila's body was so over-sensitized, she ended up throwing on a loose dress until she was due in the playroom. Camila didn't think she would be able to survive jeans and a tank top.

Camila tried to distract herself in an attempt to control her raging hormones. She tried to walk past the doors of the play room without soaking in desire. She tried to nap away the lust, without the urge to fuck herself with her fingers.

It was hard.

Everything about this house was Lauren and every memory left Camila in a state of desperation.

It was as if Lauren had fucked Camila hard enough to make her want nothing but her for the entirety of the day. Lauren had managed to train Camila's body for submission even without her presence.

It was a form of torture designed to test her limits and to teach her to obey.

Camila was barely succeeding in resisting the urge to break her promise of submission.

However, she was beginning to understand the art of Lauren Jauregui's form of control.

Although Camila couldn't stop herself from wondering about the ties that bound them as lovers. Their relationship as dominant and submissive was clearly unusual.

There was a new type of feeling that fluttered inside of Camila when Lauren was around, besides the sudden arousal she always felt. There was something else, something that triggered strong responses from both of them.

Lauren was struggling to keep her demeanor straight throughout their training. It was as if she was constantly fighting her body because of Camila's inexperience. Camila however, was becoming slowly hooked on every single rush, and it disappointed her to think that Lauren was holding back.

It was a strange and powerful dynamic.

Camila found herself aching for Lauren's touch, craving play time. She was practically praying for the hours to slowly wind down for her Mistress to come home.

Camila was growing strongly attached to the idea of pleasing Lauren and she deeply understood the way things worked. Lauren was training her to learn the basics of the lifestyle that she led.

Respect, Obedience, Patience, Sensuality, and Acceptance.

It was highly ironic. Camila had always been someone who struggled with every single one of those things. She was every type of stubborn and indignant. She was impatient and struggled to follow directions.

Yet here Camila found herself in a stranger's home, entering her sex room of play toys naked, and falling to her knees ready to do everything and anything that Lauren requested of her.

Camila still found herself filled with little inhibitions, afraid to really let herself fully understand the seriousness of the connection she held with her Dom. Because a part of her felt that it went a fraction beyond what was on the surface.

Yet, there were still so many things that Camila wondered about.

Camila was too nervous to ask, but she still felt inclined to know why Lauren was so loving...yet so unwilling to be attached.

"I don't kiss on the lips...I guess you could call that a boundary."

Camila hadn't even noticed, hadn't realized that Lauren had yet to press her beautifully plump, soft lips against her own.