I Want Everything

I Want Everything

By understanding the information read and signing the above agreement you are agreeing to become a submissive to Lauren Jauregui for the allotted time decided within the agreement.

Camila had been staring at those words for the last hour.

With a glass of wine in hand, Camila had read and re-read the contract Lauren Jauregui had given her at least ten times since she had come home from work.

In detail, her options were some of which she had never imagined in her wildest dreams.

Camila, despite being extremely sexually inexperienced, suddenly felt very connected to thought of someone...dominating her.

Reading the research Lauren had provided for her had given her an entirely new outlook. When Camila's eyes traveled over the words submissive and obedient...a delicious hum settled throughout her body.

It was hard to describe. She still felt hesitant about becoming so vulnerable with someone she had practically just met yet, she felt drawn to the woman. The thought of falling to her knees for Lauren Jauregui didn't feel so...foreign to Camila.

Camila took a sip of her wine.

Lauren was an exquisite woman. She was incredibly beautiful, graceful and obviously very intelligent. Also, there was something so calculated about her, like every move she made was carefully crafted before she made it.

Camila traced the rim of her glass with her finger, thinking of the way Lauren's eyes swept over her at the diner.

Camila had initially felt a little off-balanced, a little offended at the thought of someone going out to do research on her. Especially a stranger.

But as Lauren began speaking to her, her voice husky and calm, Camila understood that the woman held very little threat. It was as if Lauren was actually trying to be conscious of how she was making Camila feel.

Camila felt at ease with the woman.

Lauren made it very clear that she wasn't interested in harming her, or upsetting her and Camila found herself fascinated by how infatuated Lauren was with her. The woman spoke to her as if she was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen and no one had ever made Camila feel that way.

The memory of her lips at her ear still made Camila shiver all over with anticipation.

But despite her blinding beauty, the question still remained of Camila being alright with giving up control of her body to this woman. This stranger.

Lauren Jauregui was obviously very experienced, considering all the information she provided Camila with to read up on. It was obvious that she wanted Camila to be thoroughly educated on what was at least expected of her as a submissive.

It wasn't so frightening to Camila. All things considered she didn't feel very frightened by many things, but society had painted a horrible picture of this lifestyle with the illusion that it was all whips and chains and 50 Shades of Gray.

It was a relief to read that it wasn't, and the simple fact that Lauren was allowing Camila space to consider her offer while providing research so that she could have time to understand what she could be signing up for, proved to Camila that Lauren wanted it to be her choice.

Lauren wasn't pressuring her.

Camila traced the letters of Lauren's name at the end of the contract, her heart fluttering at the sight.