TEN

"What the hell is this!" A voice shrieked, waking me up from my sleep.
I groaned, burying my face further into Jason's chest, which I was laying on.
"Could you please, for the love of god, shut the fuck up?" I mumbled, letting out a whine as Jason chuckled from underneath me.
"What the hell is this, Jason?" The girl shrieked again, rustling being heard as she picked something up.
I finally opened my eyes, looking up at Jason through my eyelashes to see him already looking down at me. He smirked softly.
Rolling my eyes, I pushed myself off of him and sat up, seeing that the girl who was shrieking was in fact Cheryl Blossom, Jason's twin.
She looked from Jason to me, and then back to Jason, clearly enraged.
"Why the hell do you have a serpent in this house! Do you know what mommy and daddy would say?" She asked, clenching her jaw. I rolled my eyes at her, not missing her jaw drop in shock at my blatant annoyance.
"Do you mind shutting the hell up, Cherry Blossom? I was trying to sleep you bitch," I said casually, looking back at her brother and once again rolling my eyes.
Jason couldn't hold back a laugh, causing Cheryl to gasp dramatically.
"Madelyn, this is my dear sister Cheryl. Cheryl, this is my girlfriend Manic," Jason said, now also sitting up in the bed. I smirked at the redheaded girl, waving my fingers at her.
"Girlfriend! You're girlfriend is Manic Jones?" Cheryl said in disbelief.
"Not really."
"Yes."
I pursed my lips at him, narrowing my eyes. Cheryl laughed at us, seemingly understanding something now.
"She's the one who's been helping you, isn't she?" I hummed, smirking at Cheryl.
"Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner," I mused, smirking.
I climbed off the bed, standing in front of the Blossom girl and stuck my hand out. She shook it, both of us looking one another up and down.
We could have been twins ourselves, had it not been for a few obvious reasons.
"I think we're gonna go be great friends, Jones," Cheryl said, a playful smirk on her face. I have her one back.
"I think so too, Blossom."

The three of us were now sat in the Blossoms dinning table, eating breakfast that their cook had prepared.
It was silent, other than the scraping of forks against plates.
"So, are you leaving with my brother?" Cheryl asked me.
"Uh, no. As much as I'd love to leave this wretched town, I could never. My father would no doubt look for me." Jason cleared his throat, look down nervously.
"If that's the only thing keeping you here, then I might have a way to ensure that he doesn't."
"I wasn't aware that coming with you was an option," I said, taking a sip of my orange juice and looking at the boy curiously.
Cheryl looked between us, amused at our awkwardness.
"Well, now you do," he said slowly.
"And what's this way that you're talking about?"
"We need to fake our deaths," Jason said, completely serious. I spluttered, coughing as I chocked on the food in my mouth. I swilled, taking a gulp of my drink.
"Fake our deaths? And how would we do that o' wise one?"
"On the Fourth of July we go for a boat ride, all of us," he said, looking from Cheryl to me,"we'll stage an accident. To everyone else it will seem like we drowned, when in reality we're miles away."
"And I," Cheryl took over, "will make sure no one finds out that you didn't drown."
It was on that day that we all formed a bond that no one else would understand, as we ourselves didn't understand it fully either.

Jason and Cheryl both agreed that I could stay as long as I needed to, which would most likely be until the day the oldest twin and I disappeared, along with Polly Cooper.
However, their guest rooms were currently all unavailable. One was being taken up by their Grandmother and the other two were being renovated, which according to the twins was completely unnecessary. So I was going to continue rooming with Jason, since Cheryl had the smaller bed out of the two.
Jason and I were currently on our way to Pops, to get my car, where I would then go and get my things before meeting back up with Jason at Sweetwater river.
I bid goodbye to Jason as he pulled into the parking spot next to my impala, getting out and unlocking my car. As I got in and started it, about to back up when a hand smacked against my window.
I jumped, letting out a squeal. Holding my hand to my chest to clam myself, I looked out the window to see that the person who had just scared me to death was my brother.
To say I was confused would be an understatement. I fully expected Jughead to never talk to me again with how I went off on him while I was drunk.
I rolled down the window, my eyebrows furrowed together.
"Jughead?" I questioned. He licked his lips, glancing at the pickup truck that was parked across the lot.
"Since when did you hang out with Jason Blossom?"
"Since we started dating," I answered, annoyed as I figured the only reason he was talking to me was to scold me.
"Dating?" He scoffed,"since when do you date?"
"I always have, guess you just never noticed since you're never home," I muttered, glaring st my twin.
"Tell dad that I'll be gone for awhile," he said, ignoring my comment. I let out a laugh.
"You know, I would but I'm currently pulling a 'Jughead'." This shocked him.
"You ran away?" He asked, his tone filled with a parental vibe.
"No." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"What did dad do this time?" Jughead asked, brooding.
"Trust me, you don't want to know," I said before rolling up my window and backing out of the spot, quickly leaving the parking lot.