ONE

Summer is a time for getting wasted and hiding from your problems, and one of my problems just so happened to be FP Jones, my father. The leader of the Southside Serpents.
I'd practically been a born into the gang, being the daughter of it's leader. My brother and little sister however, were more lucky than I was. My father claimed that unlike me, they didn't have the fire in their eyes that every serpent had.
FP Jones was currently looking for me, and every serpent knew this. However, I had no plans to look for him and the serpents currently didn't know where I was.
So here I am, hiding at Pop Tate's, a cute little dinner that my brother, Jughead, and I are seemingly always at.
Said brother was currently sitting across the table, typing away on his laptop.
"What are you doing?" He looked up, ignoring me, and continued with his typing. Tap, tap, tap. The noise was incessant, growing even more annoying with every tap made. I grit my teeth, anger and annoyance growing.
"Will you shut the hell up, Juggy," I hissed. He rolled his eyes, stopping his tapping and shutting off his laptop. He pushed it aside, digging into his food.
"What crawled up your ass and died?" He drawled, taking a bite of his fry. I humphed, stealing a sip of his shake before replying.
"Daddy dearest is looking for me," I said, noticing Jughead's face drop. He hated me being in the gang, and half of the time he didn't even acknowledge it.
"What does he want this time," he said, his eyes flickering to the door as it opened. I rolled my eyes, shrugging.
"Who fucking knows," I muttered, not noticing the now void look on his face.
A hand dropped onto my shoulder, causing me to inwardly groan.
"I've been looking for you for quite awhile, Manic," the oh, so familiar voice of my father said. I grit my teeth, tensing up.
"I know,"
"Then why the hell did it take me three hours to find you, Madelyn,"
"Why the hell-" I flinched, glaring at Jughead for kicking me.
"She's been with me dad," Jughead said, "I needed her help with something for Mom, but we're done now." I rolled my eyes, knowing that I wasn't getting out of going with my father, not now at least. I got up and straightened my oversized leather jacket and followed my father out of the dinner, pulling out a box of cigarettes as we exited.
I lit one up, taking a drag of it before hopping into my old Chevy Impala. I followed behind my father's car, knowing that we were going to Whyte Wyrm.
The bar was full when we arrived, multiple gang members hanging out outside. They all made way for us, the King and Princess of the serpents. I parted from my father as we entered and Joaquin made his way over to me, kissing me briefly. I wet my lips, smirking at him.
"What's up little J?" I asked, leaning into the him as he wrapped his arm around me.
"Word is a certain golden boy is trying to strike a deal," Joaquin said, a smirk in his voice. I laughed, not believing him.
"No fucking way. Jason Blossom is trying to deal?" I asked laughing, finding it hard to contain myself. Joaquin shook with laughter.
"I'm not kidding, Manic," he said, "I heard he's coming by later to talk to FP." I pursed my lips, a sly grin gracing my features.
"Guess I have some sneaking around to do," I said, "I shall see you later pretty boy." And with that I walked off, trotting up the stairs to my fathers office. I knocked once before walking in, taking a seat on the couch that I had forced FP to put in there years ago. My father looked over at me, stopping whatever he was doing.
"What," he muttered.
"Is it true?"
"What?"
"Jason, is it true?" I asked, knowing that he knew exactly what I meant the first time. A sneaky grin shadowed his face, disappearing a second after it came.
"Came by last month, asked if we needed a dealer, said he'd do it for a few things in return," FP said. I nodded absentmindedly.
"And you said yes? What if it's a trick?" I asked feverishly. I wasn't about to get caught up in this shit just because my father was too stupid.
"Trust me, it's as real as real can be,"

FYI JOAQUIN IS BISEXUAL IN THIS STORY