Chapter 30

Ren
How I feel about the situation? Well it's like I care but I don't. I don't even know why Candace even entertaining this nigga knowing that he wants her and that's why I get so pissed off about it. I mean I trust her but I don't trust his ass and for her to be going to that party is really fucked up to me. She go do whatever the hell she want and I will too. I'm young and gotta live my life to the fullest.

E got this party going and it's full of bitches. I always wondered who he be calling to get all the girls to show up cause when we have parties it be full of females. It was ass everywhere and some girls caught my eye. I know I'm about to have me some fun tonight.

I looked over in the corner and seen a girl whispering in Yella ear. I hope he don't do nothing stupid cause out of all of us he's the one who still on good terms with his girl so hopefully he don't get wasted.

Toni
The driver helped us each out the car and boy when I tell you this party was deep. I knew tons of celebrities had to be here.

JESSICA: y'all this is CRAZY

CANDACE: bruh ain't no telling whose all in there

TONI: well lets find out who is

We were about to walk in the house but the driver stopped us.

DRIVER: BBD told me they would come out to get you

We nodded.

DRIVER: and there they are

We all turned around to be greeted by the guys and damn Ronnie was looking good. He had on some white pants with a white button down that was unbuttoned.

RONNIE: hey ladies

CANDACE&JESSICA: hey

I sat quiet as he walked up to me.

RONNIE: what's up ma

He was so close to me I could smell him and he smelt so damn delicious.

TONI: hi

I said while my voice shook. I palm slapped myself in my head.

MIKE: hey Toni how you doing?

TONI: hey and I'm good thanks

RICKY: hey Toni

TONI: hey

RONNIE: y'all ready to go in?

CANDACE: yeah let's go

We walked in the house, which was dark, to see everybody dancing they asses off. The music was loud and it was wild. A song came on and everybody went crazy.

RONNIE: this my song, wanna dance?

TONI: (laughs) sure one sec

I laughed cause he said it was his song meaning he loved it and it was literally his song. I tapped Candace and told her I was going to dance and she nodded okay. I turned back to Ronnie and he grabbed my hand leading me to the floor. He found a spot for us with enough room and we started dancing.