Chapter 9

Toni
I rubbed my face with my hands and looked at him. I didn't know what to say to him. I feel like he really wants me but I don't wanna be a fool. I don't wanna get hurt or anything.

EAZY: come here

He sat on the bed and I walked to where he was. I stood in front of him and he pulled me closer to where I was between his legs.

EAZY: stop playing so hard to get Toni, I know you want me

TONI: like how do you know that?

EAZY: I told you I see right through you

I rolled my eyes and a smiled crept on my lips.

EAZY: oh shit I got her smiling?!

TONI: oh shut up don't get too excited

EAZY: chill

He moved closer to my face then BOOM! we kissed. I kissed him back because well I did love his lips. They were so soft. He hopped off the bed keeping our lips together then he held me tighter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt him smile through our kiss which made me smile. I pulled away and caught my breath.

EAZY: why you pull away? I wasn't done..

He said with that smirk on his face.

TONI: (giggles) I had to catch my breath

EAZY: well shit you sholl taking mines away

I blushed. This dude is really making me feel some type of way. Maybe he'll do right just maybe. I pulled away from him going back on the side I lay on. I got in the bed as he took his shoes off. Once he got in bed he pulled me to him.

TONI: boy don't do that!

EAZY: what you gone do?

TONI: I'll beat you up

EAZY: oh you think so?

TONI: I know so

EAZYs well shit let's fight

I playfully hit him then he got a pillow and hit me with it. We both laughed while we were play fighting and enjoying ourselves. He had got a hold on my foot and started tickling me. I laughed so loud.

TONI: stop omg!!!

EAZY: say you sorry

TONI: I'm sorry!!!

EAZY: (laughs) say I love you Eazy!

TONI: I am not saying that

He tickled my foot again and I screamed.

TONI: I LOVE YOU EAZY!!!!! AHHHH STOP!!!

Next thing we know Ren, Yella, Jessica and Candace busted in the room. I was trying to control my breathing from laughing and crying at the same time while they was looking at us crazy.

YELLA: the hell yall doing?

EAZY: what the fuck?! GET OUT!

JESSICA: y'all in here being nasty?

EAZY: nah we was playing and I was tickling her..