Chapter 22

Candace
I was sitting outside getting my head together cause I was upset and I did feel that I was wrong in a way. I felt I was wrong for starting drama like Ren said and I could've came at Eazy in a more respectful way and now because of me things are gonna be sorta of weird between all of us. It would be right if I apologize for coming at Eazy like that but it still don't change the fact that I think he's a hoe and he shouldn't be with Toni but if she's happy then why should it matter? So I will apologize for Toni.

Suddenly, Lorenzo came outside and just stared at me.

CANDACE: what?

REN: you done got yourself together?

CANDACE: (laughs) yeah I'm fine

REN: so you fine enough to go back in here with everybody else and act right?

I sighed rolling my eyes.

CANDACE: yes Lorenzo

He held his hand out.

REN: well cmon

I got up and took his hand then we headed inside.

REN: get in here acting crazy again im gone buss yo ass

CANDACE: shut up

When we walked up to the table, everybody else was sitting down having a conversation but it wasn't broken just because we came so we just sat down.

YELLA: well I'm just saying if ya ass is itching scratch the motherfucker, ain't that right baby?

JESSICA: hell yeah

TONI: something is really wrong with y'all two, that's why y'all asses together

REN: the hell yall talking bout?

EAZY: Yella talking bout scratching ass

We all started laughing.

REN: nigga you tripping

We got quiet for a sec.

JESSICA: you okay Can?

CANDACE: yeah I'm okay, I was outside thinking about a lot and a lot of things that I said and I just wanted to say to you Eazy that I was sorry

Toni
I looked at Eazy to see his face expression and I read nothing at all and I was kind of shocked that Candace apologized. I don't know what Ren said to her but it must've really flipped her script to make her do that.

CANDACE: I know how I came at you was wrong and I could've came you at a more respectful way and like I said it was just wrong so I hope you accept my apology

EAZY: you good, I accept it

Candace nodded her head.

CANDACE: I just want my friend to be happy and you seem to do that for her so that's all that matters

I reached for her hand on the table and we held hands for a sec. Her saying that made me almost cry cause I thought at first that she was being kind of selfish but now I'm so happy that she's seeing differently. I'm not mad at her at all for anything she has said or done because she was just looking out for me.

TONI: thank you Can

" no problem " she mouthed.

Ren pulled her towards him and he kissed her cheek then started whispering in her ear. I put my hands in Eazy's then realized something.