Chapter 4

Jerry
My party is about to be a success I can feel it. I got a call from that girl group's manager letting me know that they were outside. While I was heading out there I was stopped by my own group, N.W.A.

EAZY: aye Jerry where you going?

JERRY: I'll be right back, I'm going to get the entertainment

YELLA: who?

JERRY: you'll see

I kept walking.

Eazy
So I'm at my manager party and the shit is getting real crowded it might just be a good party. I've been seeing hella ladies here and might I say they look good but I want something more. These hoes been all on me since I got here. Actually been on me and all my niggas. They just looking at us and trying to get with us cause we famous and got money but ion like a bitch like that.

YELLA: I'm trying to get some pussy tonight ..

MICHEL'LE: is that all you think about?

YELLA: no, I think about head too

We all laughed at his ass.

REN: what's the entertainment he got?

EAZY: ion know but it bet not be no white country shit or I'm leaving ..

Cube laughed at me.

CUBE: I swear I am ..

DRE: baby go get me something to eat...

MICHEL'LE: okay

She got up and headed to the food table. As soon as I look at the food on the table I got hungry so I went and got me something before everything got started.
I'm ready to go already.

Toni
JERRY: oh my goodness you girls look amazing

" thank you " we all said with smiles.

JERRY: I'm about to go in here and say hello to everybody and make sure everybody is on the inside, the security will close the door and I'll introduce you guys then the doors will open and you start .. okay?

We nodded at him. This some music video shit here.

JERRY: you girls got this I know you are going to do great...

He jogged off into the building then I seen the security close the door meaning we need to walk up.

JESSICA: I wonder who all in there

CANDACE: okay? I might find me a man ..

I laughed at her.

TONI: that's all you think about

CANDACE: something fine and chocolate

TONI: oh em gee ..

I turned around and put my hand in the middle of us, Jessica put her on top of mines, then Candace put hers on top of Jessica's. We dropped our hands then snapped. I sighed when I heard everybody clap and our music start. We got in position then the doors open and we saw everybody with their attention on us. Here we go.

Eazy
" now I would like to introduce a wonderful girl group that I know you guys are going to love as much I do, Mississippi Finest MS3 " Jerry said.