Chapter 2

THE NEXT MORNING
Toni
" see you later ma, see y'all later I love y'all " I said to my family as I was getting ready to get in the car with Jessica, her dad and Candace.

MA: call us when you get there..

TONI: I promise I will..

I waved at them and then we pulled off.

JDAD: okay lets go!

JESSICA: WOO HOO!

I laughed at them cause their relationship was so goofy. It took us 20 minutes to get to the airport and when we got there, it was already time to board the plane. We hurried and got our stuff put on the plane and got ready for the plane to take off. Me, Jessica and Candace all sat next to each other and her dad sat directly behind us. I was so happy we didn't have to sit by complete strangers. The pilot got on the speaker and told us that we would be taking off in about 5-10 minutes. I've never rode a plane before so I'm very nervous. I'm sitting between Jessica and Candace cause I refuse to sit by the window and didn't want to sit on the end. New York here we come!

--------

WE ARE HERE! WE ARE FINALLY HERE! And might I say New York is so beautiful. I called my mama and sent her pictures and she told me to be careful again and to enjoy myself. It's everything I thought it would be. It's so big and busy. People walking everywhere and talking. It was so amazingly adventurous. We went got to our hotel and the hotels were great. The beds were very soft and nice, nice clean bathrooms. I knew I was going to enjoy my self. We got here around twelve and the interview on the radio station starts at 1:30 so we had time to chill out until then.

JDAD: okay you guys well girls..

We laughed at him.

JDAD: when we get there, don't be nervous and don't touch anything unless the Dj says to.. cause we all know we have no money like that to replace anything

We nodded.

JDAD: okay answer any question he asks and just enjoy it but remember this is business.. the man that's having the party happens to be in New York right now but has to fly back to cali cause you know he lives there but if he needs you guys to perform he will have all of us to fly back with him on his private plane to help save us money

I gasped and so did Jessica and Candace.

JDAD: he will be calling me around the time that y'all will be still getting interviewed so I'll let y'all know about that when we leave okay?

" okay "

JDAD: today is Friday.. the party is Saturday which is tomorrow so if he needs us we have to work really hard okay?

We nodded.

JDAD: okay it's almost one so let's go ahead and find a cab so we can head to the station..

JESSICA: lets go!!!!

We left out the hotel and got picked up by a cab. I was looking to the window enjoying everything that caught my eyes. It was so much more than what was back home.

" okay we're here " the cab driver said.

TONI: that was fast..