Diner Affair - a Dirty One Shot

Author Note: this one shot is dedicated for KatelynHightower who asked for one ages ago and I just now found the time to write one! :)

This is for you Katelyn! :)
Inbar <3

-------

I went behind the bar and started cleaning some glasses when my boss Troy went over to me. "Katelyn, I need you to close down tonight." He said. "But my shift is about to end in 20 minutes!" I protested. "Close the Diner today and I'll give you a day off tomorrow, with paying." He said. I sighed, it is a good deal tho. "Fine." I huffed. "Thank you, now I got to go," he said and handed me the keys. "Make sure everything is going right, also with the gig and so. Leave the key in the restaurants mail box." He added and I nodded. I stuffed them in my pocket and he left.

I turned around and put the glass down, taking my tray to go and pick up finished meals. When I turned around I nearly jumped because I didn't know he was there. He laughed. "Did I scare ya?" He asked with a little smirk. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the close table with the finished plates on it and started putting them on the tray. "Don't you have a gig to get ready to Bruno?" I asked as I went behind the bar again to put the dirty dishes to cleaning.

Bruno was one of the Diner's main performers. I never got to see him perform tho because my shifts ends before the gigs. But I have seen Bruno around for couple of times and he is one of those guys who seems like total assholes.

But I can't deny the fact that he is hot tho. No one can. He was wearing a pair of black vans and black jeans, a white shirt hung on his body along with a black jacket and atop his head - a dark grey fedora.

"We're pretty much ready, just thought I'll grab a drink before." He said. I turned and grabbed my small notepad and my pan. "What would you like?" I ask, not bothering to look up at him. "Let's start with you looking at me so I can see this pretty face of yours," he said. I felt my cheeks redden a little at his complement, but I shifted my look at him. A little smirk was plastered on his face. "That's better." He smirked. "Now I'd like to have a glass of Jack Daniels please." He added. I nodded and took a glass and started to fix his drink. I could feel him watching my every move. I then finished and gave him the drink. "Thank you honey." He winked as he took the glass and walked. His wink gave me goosebumps.

After 30 minutes, Bruno went on stage. I went back to my place behind the bar and started cleaning some dishes. People clapped their hands for him and he thanked them. Then he and his band started playing to the beat of some Michael Jackson songs.

Once he opened his mouth to sing, I was taken aback from his magical voice. I put the dishes down and took a towel, drying my hands. All that while listening to his angelic voice of him.

He covered songs of the bests - from Michael Jackson, to Prince and even Elvis. And he did it all perfectly. He then ended up with Michael Jackson's Break Of Dawn - leaving all the females in the Diner penetrating, me along with them.

I then saw Bruno in a whole different light. The whole asshole image slipped out of my mind.

Everyone applaud Bruno and his band with storming claps and he thanked them once again, taking a towel and wiping his sweaty face. A group of girls formed around Bruno, obviously flirting. I, on the other hand, had to make sure everyone paid before the closing.

I went to the last table I had to clean. All of the costumers left, as well as the rest of the workers. Bruno's band was packing all of their equipment back on their truck. I wiped and cleaned the small rounded table as I heard his mesmerizing voice. "Did you enjoy the show?" He asked, a smirk hinting in his voice. I turned around to face him. "It was ok." I said crossing my arms, not willing to let him know how good and sexy he was there.

A small chuckle left his mouth. "Please," he smirked and walked towards me. I backed away a little but had soon bumped in the round table, causing me to grip on it. He got so close, only inches away. He leaned closer to my ear, his hot breath brushing my skin. "I saw the way you looked at me," He smirked and brought his hand, rubbing my right arm up and down. "I know you had fun." He whispered.

I couldn't respond as he was casting a spell over me. His soft lips brushed against my skin, and he started to leave small wet kisses against my neck. The feeling of his lips pressed against my body left me penetrating once again. A soft moan left my lips as he found my sweet spot. He smirked but kept kissing all the way to my jawline.

His lips then met mine, and pressed against mine. I cooperated, our lips moving in rhythm. My arms went behind his neck and his went to my waist. His tongue asked for a permission to slide in but I declined the offer. His left hand than roamed around my body, finding a place on my ass and squeezing it, causing a gasp to leave my mouth and letting him the opportunity to shove his tongue in to mine.

Our tongues were wrestling with each other, exploring. His left hand went for my right thigh and lifted my leg.

"Bruno?" We heard Bruno's friend, Phil, calling. Bruno chose to ignore and he pushed his body further against me, and I tried hard not to moan. Phil got the message and went back out.

We parted our lips for air as we were both breathing heavily. He took off my black apron then started unbuttoning the buttons of my jeans and I gladly went for his, knowing there is no one in here but us. His lips smashed against mine one more time as he caressed the hem of my lace panties through my now unbuttoned jeans.

"You're so... Hot." He whispered between our kisses. His left hand looked for his back pocket, and I knew what he was looking for. I moved my hands to his back and he moved his hand away, letting me do the job. I felt through his back pockets, getting a glimpse of his bum, and sliding them in there, till I finally found what he was looking for. I slid out the wrapped condom and we parted our lips. I looked at his eyes that were dark and filled with lust, causing me to bite my lips.

He went to the crook of my neck and kissed it hungrily, as if he hadn't eaten for days and I was the only piece of meet he saw. I moaned his name softly as I pulled on the little curls that snuck from beneath his fedora.

He seated me on the rounded table as he slid my panties and jeans down just a little, all that with never leaving my neck. He did the same with his jeans and boxer and I bit my lips at the sight. "Someone here is excited" I smirked and moaned in his ear. I then could feel him nibbling on my neck, a love bite forming my neck. He managed to slide the condom on himself, then spread my legs and slid inside of me.

I moaned his name at the feeling of him inside me, my eyes rolling to my back as I gripped on his back. His thrusts got faster and harder, causing my moans to grow louder.

I dug my fingers in his back as the unbearable feeling of pleasure hit me all over my body, causing me to moan his name rapidly over and over again. He then smashed his lips on mine and kissed me roughly as I felt my body reach it's climax.

I wanted to moan loudly but Bruno's lips prevented me to do so, leaving me moaning softly in his mouth and sliding his tongue to explore my mouth once again. Bruno trusted a few more thrusts then finally pulled out of me and pulled away from my lips.

We both were penetrating heavily, trying to catch our breath. He laid his forehead on mine and he looked in to my eyes as we could here our hearts ripping off our chests.

"How about..." He started with heavy breathes as he looked in my eyes. "We'll do it more often?" He asked. All I could do was nod a little.

"Consider it done." I responded.

----------
Author Note:

As always, if you guys would like me to write you a one shot - leave a comment bellow with your name, a theme for the one shot or other notes and I will try to post them as fast as I can! :)

Summer is nearing! Hell to the fucking yes!

Inbar <3