Colorful - a Dirty One Shot

Author Note: hey guys! I know, it has been freaking AGES till I made an imagine and I'm sorry for that! I was busy with my fanfics, but I'll try to make some more!

This one was requested a loooooong time ago by madddders, so as I promised - this one is dedicated to you Maddie! I hope you'll enjoy it ;)

Inbar<3

--------------

"C'mon walk faster!" I said as I walked down in the forest. "Let me remind you you're not the one who carries all the cans!" He said. "Don't use that excuse on me B! You know I'm excited!" I said. "It's just an abandoned wooden shack Maddie." He chuckled. "Yeah, but we'll turn it in to a cool hangout place!" I said.

We got to the place. A small wooden shack, without any color. But it's about to change. Me and Bruno covered the floor with a white fabric. "How the hell did we found this shack here in Hawaii again?" Bruno asked. "Because of the adventures nature of your girlfriend aka your best friend. You're welcome." I said.

"So we gonna paint this wall golden. When the sun will set through the windows, it will look perfect." I said as I opened the can and spilled some paint to the paint holder. "And then we'll paint this wall white and we'll draw whatever we want on it!" I added. He nodded and we both grabbed rollers. "Sounds awesome!" He said.

We started painting the wall golden. We joked and fooled around the entire time. That's what I love about him - he can always make me laugh. "After we gonna finish to paint this place we'll need to have furnitures and stuff, so it'll be cool." I said. "It will be awesome, a hang out place just for ourselves." I added. "We should make sure to bring here a bed, or at least a mattress." He smirked. I laughed. "Oh god Bruno, what is going on this mind of yours..." I chuckled. "Things you'll soon find out." He smirked and winked at me. I just giggled.

After two hours or so, we finished painting the wall. The golden wall looked beautiful, fitting up to the Hawaiian forest surrounding us. "It looks amazing." I said and smiled. "It does, we are a great team." Bruno smiled. "Indeed we are!" I chuckled. "So since we are such a great painters..." Bruno smirked. Suddenly, His brush touched my cheek, living a golden mark on my cheek. "Bruno!" I yelled. He laughed at me. "Oh you're so gonna pay for it!" I said.

I chased him around with my brush reaching out for him. He laughed as he tried to avoid it. I then got him and painted part of his hand golden. "Oh, it's a war!" He said. He then took a brush with the red paint and threw the color at me, making it splash on my shirt. I gasped and he laughed. "Red always looked good on you." He smirked and winked. I took the brush with the blue paint and splashed some color of him. "Blue... just like the color of your mind!" I said. He laughed. He then smiled slyly. His hand reached to the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off. God, he knows how much I can't control myself when I see his body. "I didn't want my shirt to get dirty." He winked at me. I used that as an advantage to throw more blue paint at him. He chuckled. "At least play fair baby." He winked. I gave him a smirk. I slowly took off my shirt and threw it at the side I saw him biting his lips, knowing how much control I have on him as well.

Colors were flying around the room, from blue to yellow, from pink to green. It took us thirty minutes for our bodies to become a colorful party. "I think we should stop or there will be no paint left for the walls." I said giggling. "Okay," he smirked and went closer to me, grabbing me closer to him by my waist. "But that means I won." He whispered in my ear, causing me to bite my lips. I nodded. "So what do you want as your prize?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes and then gazed to my lips, who were partly covered with the color red. A little part of his lips were colored with blue. "Let's make a purple." He said.

His lips then smashed against mine. He kissed me passionately, his tongue asking for permission to get to my mouth. I decided to tease him a bit and to not let him, which caused a small smirk appear throughout our intense kiss. His hands then slid down my body and found their place on my ass. He squeezed it, causing me to slip out a soft moan. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues wrestled each other, fighting for dominance. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers playing with his curls.

After a few moments we both gasped for air. Bruno pushed me against one of the unpainted walls, causing my eyes to glue to his beautiful eyes. He leaned his head to the crook of my neck and started kissing there, as if his head fitted in my neck perfectly. He left wet kisses and then he found my sweet spot, causing me to let out a soft moan. I felt him smirk there. He then started sucking this place and nibbling on it, causing my moans to grow louder. "Bruno," I moaned his name softly. I could feel a hickey forming on my neck, which made me grab a hold of his curls as I moaned. He finished with soft wet kisses on the throbbing place on my neck and went to my ear.

"How badly do you want me?" he whispered sexually in my ear, making my need of him to grow bigger. "I..." I started and I suddenly was distracted by his hand who traveled up and down the side of my body. Gosh, he knew how to control me so badly. "I asked you something." He smirked when he noticed I'm not gonna answer, and he started to nibble on my earlobe. "I want you so bad, Bruno." I moaned, wanting this torture to end already. But Bruno wasn't willing to give up on the tease, like always.

"I don't think you're ready yet," He teased me, stroking the side of my body a bit faster. "I am, Bruno." I whispered, mesmerized by his touch. "I'll be the judge of that." He winked at me. His hand went from my side to the hem of my jeans. He then slid his hand to my jeans, feeling the lace of my panties, which made him smirk.

"Are those my favorite?" He asked and smiled cheekily, referring to my black lace panties he loved so much. I nodded and bit my lips. His hand went further and slide in my panties, feeling my sensitive spot. I let out a moan when I felt his fingers rubbing me. "Hmm..." he said as if he was checking me. "You are so wet baby." He whispered and kept rubbing me, going a little faster. "Bruno, please." I moaned.

He slipped his hand out of my jeans. He grabbed my thighs and I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He laid me down on the white fabric that covered the floor and hovered over me. His brown eyes turned to a shade of black, they were full with desire, full with lust. I pulled him in to a deep kiss, letting his tongue in since the first moment. His hands found their way to the buttons of my jeans and he undone them as our kiss deepened. I helped him slid down my jeans and panties, and I went to his pants, my hands fumbling with his buttons as I finally managed to take them off along side with his boxer, feeling him against my thighs.

We parted our lips for air. I grabbed him closer to me, brushing my lips against his ear. It was my time to get what I want, and I knew exactly how to get this. "Please, Bruno." I moaned in his ear. "Please!" I moaned loudly, knowing how much it turns him on. "I want you to destroy my body, I want you to make me scream your name so loud, so the whole world will hear me!" I moaned in his ear, already feeling his friend getting hard against me. "Your wish is my command." He whispered.

He slammed himself in to me, causing me to let out a moan of pleasure. He thrusted deep and fast in me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, giving him the opportunity to go even deeper. He got deeper in me, getting in to my sensitive spot. "Yes Bruno, yes! Right there!" I moaned loudly and dug my fingers in his back to try and hold my pleasure. His thrusts became harder and faster, making loud groans leave his mouth. I moaned his name rapidly and loudly, every moan only getting louder then the other one. He closed his eyes and listened to my moans, as if it was music to his ear. I felt myself tightening around him. My left hand went to his curls and my right hand kept on digging its fingers on his back as screams of pleasure left my mouth. "Bruno! I'm so close!" I moaned and closed my eyes. He took one of his hands and held my face. "Open your eyes baby, I want to see the look on your face." He groaned and went even faster than before. I did as he said and opened my eyes. I looked deep in his eyes as I felt myself reaching my climax. I moaned loudly as I came, looking Bruno enjoying my expressions.

"And that's why we should have a bed or a mattress in here." he joked while he was breathing heavily. I chuckled lightly. "Shut up." I chuckled and kissed him. He kissed me back and smiled. I looked to my side and saw the sun starting to set, causing the golden wall we painted earlier a mesmerizing look. "You were right, it does look good." He smiled. I nodded and looked at him, the sun making his and mines upper bodies glow as well, from all the mess we did.

Our colorful bodies were made for each other.