Prom Night - a Sweet One Shot

I looked at the reflection of the woman in front of me. For the very few first times, I liked what I was looking at. The beautiful strapless dress of my favorite color, Lilac purple, that I've been aching to wear in the past few months was rested on my body perfectly. My hair curled up at the end, as it went to my right side. My make up was just the perfect way. My light purple hills matched my dress. I just loved the reflection of myself.

Ahh, prom. Some say it's the best night you can have, some say it's the worst experience ever. And I was going to make the best out of my prom. The door bell rang from downstairs, and my smile got even bigger as I knew it was him.

The guy I always had a crush on. We started as friends, getting to know each other then we eventually became best friends. The way he asked me to go to prom with him was the cutest.

I was sitting at lunch with my friends, when suddenly he got in the cafeteria, his guitar on his back. It wasn't unusual tho, he'd always be with his guitar. I don't think he even had books. He stood on a table, causing everyone to look at him and get his attention. He was a hottie, for sure. A lot of girls in school were dreaming it would be them. He started strumming an unknown melody, something he probably came out of by himself and he started singing lyrics he wrote by himself. He skipped from table to table, strumming and singing. Everyone was looking and clapping, giving the song a rhythm. He then reached to my table, and got lower, almost sitting, so his eyes met mine. I was smiling big, I couldn't even hide it. He finished the song. "Lexi, will you go to prom with me?" He asked. "Yes, I will." I smiled and everyone clapped.

"Lexi, Bruno is here!" My mom's yelling from downstairs snapped me out of my thoughts. "I'm coming!" I said. I went out of the room and downstairs. As I walked down the stairs, I caught Bruno's eyes examining me and smiling. I did the same as I saw him in his tux, looking amazing. "You look beautiful." He pointed out and smiled. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I smiled.

After my mom took pictures of us, we headed out of the house. His small car parked at the driveway. He opened the door to the passenger seat for me. "I know it's not a limo, but I hope you'd like it" He said as I got in the car. "It's ok, you know I don't mind about this." I smiled at his apologize.

On the way we were singing and laughing to every song that came on the radio. I just loved being with him. "We gonna have fun tonight!" he said. "Hell yeah! I've been waiting for it for too long." I said.

As we reached the place, Bruno got out and opened the car's door for me. "Thank you Bruno." I giggled. "You didn't have to!" I said. "C'mon Lex, you're my date for the night!" He said. We went inside to meet up with all of our friends.

"Bruno look good tonight, am I damn right?" My best friend Lindsey smirked at me as Bruno was talking to his friend Ryan. "Yeah... But he's not in to me girl, we're best friends." I said. "Oh my gosh you two are just blind." She said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "L, it's obvious." She said. "Bruno is in love with you." She said. "Yeah right." I said. "That's the reason he asked you out for the prom!" She said. "He asked me because we are friends and I didn't want to go alone." I said. "Sure, if you want to deny it." She said. Bruno and Ryan then came to our direction.

"Shall we dance?" He said as reaching his hand out for me, with a failing British accent. I laughed and grabbed his hand. "We shall."

We danced like crazy the entire time. We took a few break now and then to drink punch. Suddenly, a slow song came on. "It's time to grab your dates real tight now fellas!" The DJ said. All around us people started to crowed up in couples. I warped my hands around Bruno's neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. At the corner of my eyes, I spotted Lindsey and Ryan doing the same, something that surprised me. "I'm having the best time with you Lex." Bruno said. "I am too with you Bruno." I smiled, faintly blushing. He grabbed" me a bit more closer to him, and I didn't resist. "You look so beautiful." He whispered. I started blushing even more a bit. "You look nice tonight as well Bruno." I said. He smiled. The slow song was over, and the beat was back on. We released the grasp we had but Bruno grabbed my arm. "Come with me." He said. Before I could even get a word out of my mouth, he pulled me out and ran, dragging me along. I tried catching up but I couldn't due to the heels. Bruno noticed and picked me up, carrying me. "Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't answer. He kept on running till we got to the beach near school.

He put me down and started walking on the beach. I took my heels off and followed him, feeling the sand against my feet. "Why are we here?" I asked. He stopped and turned to face me. He looked at me, then turned his sight to the right, to the beautiful sea, lighting up by the full moon-light, that caused every single surface to glister. Bruno's face was glistening as well, and it was such a beautiful sight.

He turned his look back to me, looking at my eyes. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. I felt my cheeks starting to burn as I blushed. He put his right hand on my cheek, stroking it with his thumb. His touch was magical, so hypnotizing. Bruno then started to lean in, and I did the same, till our lips met. He planted a small peck on my lips, but it wasn't enough for me. I gave him another kiss, and he kissed me back. His hands now went for my waist and my arms went around his neck, being in the position we were a few minutes ago but much closer. We pulled away but stayed in this position. "I love you Lexi." He whispered against my lips. "I always did. Since the first time we met." He added. "I love you too Bruno." I replied. He smiled and grabbed me closer to him, for a hug. "You just made me the happiest person on earth." He whispered against my ear.

-----
A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry that it's been a while since I posted an imagine! I'm quite stuck with those... mostly because school and because I'm busy writing my fanfic Heart Kidnapper! So here you go, here's a new one shot and it's dedicated to DinosxxRawRxx because she asked for one :) I hope you like it!

Love, Inbar<3