Shining Stars - a Sweet One Shot

"Come on Bella, it's ok!" I said going closer to the electric wire fence, that honestly never actually worked. "We need to go back home, we can't be here!" She said. "I've been here thousands times Bel, it's ok." I said. "I promise" I said to her as I was about to touch the fence.

"No Bruno! Are you crazy? It's electric! You'll get shocked!" She said. "It doesn't work, it's ok" I said. I touched the fence and started moving violently, pretending I'm getting shocked as she got all nervous. "OMG Bruno are you ok?! I knew it was a bad idea!" She screamed and I laughed hysterically. She punched my arm. "You jerk! You scared me!" She said. I just laughed. She's so cute. I picked up the part of the metal fence that wasn't completely attached to the fence. She hesitated but then passed the fence and I went after her.

"Why are we here?" She asked. "You'll see" I said as we kept walking in the orchard.

"I used to come here a lot back in the days... Just to clear up my mind and get away from everything." I said. "I found it one time when I was angry. I sat here and watched the stars. It helped me calm down." I added.

"It is a beautiful place." She said and I smiled, suddenly stopping and sitting down. "What you doing?" She chuckled. "This is the perfect place, come and lay with me" I said as I lay down on my back. She lay down next to me, resting her head on my chest as looking up to the sky.

"The sky looks beautiful" she said. "It's hypnotizing" she added. "I know" I said. "But I got my eyes on something more beautiful" I said and she smiled. With both of us laying on the ground, I saw a single tear in the edge of her eye. "Are you ok Bella?" I asked. "It's just..." She cut herself, trying to find the right words. "I've never been treated that way. The way you treat me." She said as the tear role down her cheek.

It was not a secret to all that Bella's life weren't so bright. Her parents loved her, they did. But when her father died, her mom turned completely different. She started to get drunk and smoke weed, and she would sometime beat her, which got her self esteem get lower. But she doesn't hate her. She knows that's deep inside, her mom is still there, and that she loves her. Even tho she doesn't show her love to her. That's why I'm here. To give her the love she needs.

"Hey..." I said. "Look at me" I said and she turned her face up to mine. I wiped her tear. "This is the way you should be treated. You deserve it." I said. She gave me a sad smile, and I just knew she doesn't believe it. I pecked her lips. "You're an amazing girl Bel, I'm telling you the truth." I said. "It's just... hard" she said. "I know." I said and took her in my arms. "But when I look at the stars here... They give me hope. It feels like everything will get better. Cause the stars are going through struggles too, but they keep shining. They never stop. And they reminds me of your eyes. Cause I can see in your eyes that you're broken. But there is also a hope in your eyes that everything will get better. And I know it will. And I will always be right here for you." I said. She looked at me, amazed by the words I said. She kissed me passionately, thanking me for everything. And I kissed her back.

"I love you" she said. "I love you too" I said and smiled. "Can we stay here? I don't want to come back home." she said. "Of course Bel" I smiled and we spent the rest of the night watching the shining stars.