Ryeowook oneshot for PremierFlores

Name: Premier FloresLooks: 5'3,chubby cheeks, dark brown eyes, looks good in jeans. Crush: Kim Ryeowook Other: Also DJ at Kiss The Radio, can sing well, can dance, can rap.. Ryeowook's best friend and after a long long time finally ryeowook's already confess in Switzerland..he is her very first boyfriend so ryeowook takecare of her a lot.. She is 15 years younger than Ryeowook. Author note: I made Ryeowook age 33 and Premier 18 (western age) because of the age difference?

Premier was at the Kiss the Radio studio, prepping to interview KARD. She was waiting on her fellow host and boyfriend, Ryeowook, so she could go over some things with him. He came in the door, a bit grumpy, whilst holding a coffee. "Good morning Yeobo!" Premier chirped. Ryeowook smiled lazily. "Good morning," he replied sleepily, then giving her a side hug and a kiss on the temple. "Did you not get enough rest?" Premier asked, worriedly. "I just didn't wake up yet yeobo, don't worry," Ryeowook said kindly, then yawning. The two sat down and prepped for the show. "And yeobo... don't fall for those young boys in KARD... you're mine," Ryeowook said cutely, but also pouty. "Oppa don't be silly. I only want you," Premier said sweetly, but also very serious. Ryeowook gave Premier a kiss, then they got ready for film and broadcast.

KARD came into the studio with big smiles (a coed group from DSP containing members Somin, Jiwoo, J.seph and B.M.). Everyone shook hands and exchanged greetings. The hosts went over the agenda for the broadcast and handed out scripts. Premier was getting along well with the KARD members. J.seph and B.M. were especially fond of Premier, which seemed to be making Ryeowook mad. Premier didn't really notice. Everyone got ready to film with their appropriate chairs, mics and headsets. B.M. wanted Premier to sit next to him and Ryeowook wasn't having it. "She has to sit here, her equipment will cut out," Ryeowook lied. "Wuhhh that's so lame," B.M. and J.seph whined. "Sorrryyyyyy," Premier said cutely, then going to her seat next to Ryeowook. "You're so lame," Premier whispered, innocently into Ryeowook's ear. "I swear to God... don't you dare make me mad," Ryeowook hissed. "Think about what I said earlier," Ryeowook said firmly. Before Premier could respond, the director cued everyone to get started. The theme music began playing.

"Welcome to Kiss the Radio~! Today we are joined by..." Ryeowook and Premier said in unison, then gesturing to KARD. "Hola Hola! Anyeonghaseo KARD imnida," KARD responded. Everyone cheered and clapped soon after. "Congrats on your debut. You have been so active before debut, with singles and commercials. Happy to see you guys finally debut," Ryeowook said kindly. "Thanks so much man," B.M. said cooly. "Please excuse the L.A. boy... Kamsahmnida oppa," Somin said, to cover up the casualty (because it's rude to be casual with a senior you don't know). "Na, it's cool," Ryeowook said, in English with a thick Korean accent. This made everyone laugh. "It's an American thing... I can understand because I'm from the states too," Premier said kindly. "Oh so she's not french!" J.seph said, sounding relieved. "My name is french, I guess I could understand the mix-up," Premier said with a laugh. "Please, one by one, deliver a message for your hidden k.a.r.d's..." Ryeowook said, changing the discussion completely. B.M. did his message in English, Somin did hers in Korean, J.seph did Chinese, and Jiwoo did hers in Japanese. Then they did some additional languages: Thai, Spanish, German and Armenian. "Wow that was a lot of languages... My brain hurts..." Premier said, clutching her head for emphasis.

 "Wanna play a game now?" she asked. "OHHH I LOVE GAMES!" J.seph cheered. "We're going to pick lines from your songs at random spots, and you have to sing/ rap them. The catch is, you guys have to do it word by word. One person each down the line," Ryeowook explained. "That sounds fun," Jiwoo said cutely. The host pair played parts from rumor, oh nana, hola hola, and don't recall at random. The first few tries were very unsuccessful because they had to know everyone's lines, not just their own. They were finally getting it towards the end. They won one round and the game ended. "That was so hard..." B.M. whined. "We can't make it easy for you," Premier said cutely then sticking her tongue out. "Please excuse her childishness," Ryeowook said in disapproval. "Yahhh oppa you're worse sometimes," Premier whined, making the KARD members laugh. "So now we're pulling up the fan questions that have our hashtag and KARD is going to answer the top ones," Ryeowook said. There were simple ones like their favorite color. One fan asked if anyone in KARD would date each other and they all said no with a laugh. One asked about favorite food. One fan asked if B.M. missed L.A, to which he said yes. 

The last question was about each KARD member's ideal type characteristics. J.seph said fierce women. BM said "A woman who has a strong, fierce personality and appearance; Tanned skin," Somin said Someone manly, and Jiwoo said "Someone manly; Someone with good manners; Someone considerate; Someone gentle,". "They all have very different types huh?" Ryeowook commented. "Indeed. I know for a fact Ryeowook isn't Jiwoo's type," Premier joked. "Rude..." Ryeowook said, sassy as all hell. "Premier seems to be the ideal type for B.M now that I look at her more," Somin commented. This made Premier blush, she can be shy about these kinds of things. B.M flashed a smile at Premier, which was a mix of embarrassment and flirting. "She's not fierce at all, she's scared of the monsters under the bed," Ryeowook commented, making everyone laugh. "Yah oppa... they're scary! Don't judge me!" Premier whined. "And she is deathly scared of bugs, rodents, and the dark," Ryeowook added. "I hate you oppa..." Premier muttered in embarrassment. "Don't worry! I'll protect you! Just call me if you get scared," B.M said kindly. "Thank you oppa," Premier said kindly. "She can't. She broke her phone," Ryeowook said randomly. Premier picked up her shattered iPhone and showed everyone. "I broke it when I tripped down the stairs... They're gonna send a new one..." she said embarrassed. "Mine's broken too... I fell on it with my fat butt," J.seph said holding his broken LG phone, making everyone laugh. It helped ease the awkwardness for Premier. 

The hosts moved onto the talent portion where the KARD members sang, rapped or did impressions. The last part was the goodbyes and then a live performance in the studio. The broadcast then ended and everyone was packing up to go. The members of card KARD shook hands with Ryeowook and gave Premier hugs. B.M. gave a flirty hug and slipped his number in her pocket. Ryeowook saw this and immediately swiped it. He sucked his teeth and shook his head. "Hey man, that's for her. Not you," B.M said awkwardly. "Her boyfriend wouldn't like you giving your number to her. He's very jealous," Ryeowook said sassily. "Ah really? How do you know that?" B.M. asked honestly. "Because I'm her boyfriend," Ryeowook spat. Everyone fell silent. Ryeowook shifted uncomfortably because he saw Premier look embarrassed. "I'm sorry man, I wish I knew that before... I really am," B.M. said honestly. "Yeah..." Premier said shyly. "I hope we can all be friends after this... I'm sorry. If you don't want me to have contact with her I also understand," B.M. said sincerely. "Tch I suppose she can have your number, but don't cross the line," Ryeowook said firmly then handing Premier the card. "Thanks, man!" B.M. said happily. "Guys we're gonna be late for dinner... We have to get going," Jiwoo said then rubbing her stomach. "Agreed. Nice to meet you guys, talk to you soon!" Somin said then leaving the studio with her members. 

"Wook oppa... I..." Premier started. "I'm sorry yeobo..." Ryeowook said sadly. "I was gonna take it and explain you're my boyfriend silly... I only love you," Premier said cutely. "Y-you love me?" Ryeowook asked shyly. Premier realized they've never said "I love you" yet. "Y-yes Rii ssi... Saranghae," Premier said cutely, but also embarrassed. "Nado saranghae," Ryeowook said then hugging Premier tightly. He kissed the top of her forehead and then her lips. Ryeowook took Premier's hand and they walked out of the studio happily. 

THE END!