Henry oneshot: Love triangle with Taemin

Info:

Name: Ellie Rose

Looks: 5"1' pale skin, orangey red hair, brown eyes

Crush: Henry Lau

Other: Is a song writer at SM Entertainment. She can play piano, clarinet, flute, saxophone, and guitar bass guitar. She's a clarinet virtuoso. She met Henry at her global audition in New York (She's from the US) and been close ever since. She's close to Henry, Taemin, Jonghyun, Heechul and Seohyun.

Ellie was a new song writer and instrumentalist at SM Entertainment. She's been there for about three weeks. Today was the first day of having all the Super Junior M members in rehearsal. Henry had finished his military service and was back today. "I wonder if he'll remember me," Ellie wondered to herself. Ellie met Henry at her global SM audition completely on incident, but they instantly clicked. Ellie was one of the rare few who were accepted that day at the audition, two years ago. Henry told her congratulations and gave her a big warm hug. He also said "I'll see you again soon," and patted her on the head. Shortly after that he made his way out what seemed like just some words and a few gestures to Henry, made Ellie feel extremely happy since she always was a big fan of his. Ellie walked into the rehearsal room, which was just a big room with a grand piano. She looked around and didn't see any of the familiar members of Super Junior M, but she did spot Henry who smiled at her. "Ah anyeoung haseo," Ellie said shyly. "Hey," Henry said in his usual kind, casual way. "My name's Ellie and I'm the new song writer at SM. You're Henry right?" Ellie asked, trying to sound casual; she wanted it to seem like she didn't know who Henry was. "Nice to see you again by the way, I look forward to working with you," Henry replied warmly. "Wh-what?" Ellie asked, completely surprised he remembered her, the plan didn't work. "You thought playing dumb would get you farther right? I'm guessing the manager told you to do this to the other members at first too?" Henry asked, knowing he was right. "Y-yeah," Ellie said shyly, knowing she was caught red handed.

"I promise I'm not scary, hehehe," Ellie joked, a bit shy still. "That's not what Heechul said," Henry joked. Ellie took it seriously for a few moments, then later laughing because she knew Henry was joking. "Is it true you're a clarinet virtuoso?" Henry asked, randomly. "Y-yeah," Ellie said a bit wary. "We should play together sometime. I mean I'm no virtuoso but I'm not bad at violin you know," Henry said, with a playful gleam in his eyes. "Of course Henry," Ellie said, regaining some confidence. "Hey um, you're really cute and I haven't been able to hug a woman in months... Can I hug you?" Henry asked, a bit cheeky. "S-sure," Ellie said, trying to hide her inner fangirl. Henry grinned and gave her a big, warn, inviting hug that was even better than their last one two years ago. "I hope you play as good as you hug," Ellie joked. "Well I'm no virtuoso but I can play a mean violin. Not to mention my hugs are the best in Korea, ask around everyone agrees," Henry bragged/ joked. "So you're cheeky and cocky huh?" Ellie joked back. "I call it confidence. But I am male and all, so you're right in saying I'm cocky... I do have a," Henry started to tease, but was cut off by Ellie. "L-let's not even go there," Ellie stuttered, making Henry laugh. Ellie's cheeks were red so she trued to hide it by turning her back to Henry. "Okay I'll behave," Henry said with a laugh. "Cheeky bastard," Ellie muttered.

The awkward moment was interrupted by the rest of Super Junior M coming into the rehearsal room. "Sorry we're late," Siwon apologized for the group. "It's okay guys I kept her company," Henry joked. "Thank god you showed up," Ellie joked, over exaggerating her voice and movements. "Did our maknae bother you songbird?" Kyuhyun asked protectively. "Yes/No!" Ellie and Henry exclaimed in unison, making the other members laugh. "Behave around dongsaeng she's a delicate flower," Kyuhyun scolded Henry, then lightly smacking him upside the head. "Okay..." Henry said, acting like he was sad but really wasn't at all. "Can we get started gentlemen?" Ellie asked, changing the topic. All the guys went over to the piano with Ellie.