Kyuhyun oneshot: I knew you could do it

Jade_Cho

Info:Name: Jade Sauquillo

Looks: 5"0' pale skin, blonde hair, brown eyes

Crush: Cho Kyuhyun

Other: Singer at SM Entertainment. She can play piano, clarinet and guitar. She met Kyuhyun in audition at SM entertainment but she did not pass the audition and Kyuhyun pass the audition. After a year she auditions again, and this time she passes the audition and she meet Kyuhyun again. 

Jade was walking through the halls of SM Entertainment. She had just passed her SM audition and was ready to become an SM trainee. She was walking through wondering if she would meet that cute guy she met at her last audition. His name was Kyuhyun. He ended up becoming a member of a successful K-pop group Super Junior. "He probably wouldn't even remember me anyway..." she thought to herself. Jade followed the girl she was with into a dance room. She was introduced to a group of trainees she would be training with. They seemed uninterested in knowing her at all. They practiced dancing and then everyone was free to go practice on their own. Jade had to meet with someone who was going to show her to her dorm. She waited quite a bit in the lobby, this person was late. She sighed and then heard an all too familiar person call her name. "Jade!" it called. She turned her head and saw it was Kyuhyun. "Oppa annyeong," she said with a bow. "Huh so you made it after all," he said then giving her a hug. "I started to train today, congrats on your debut," Jade said kindly. Kyuhyun smiled at her. Someone called his name, so Kyuhyun looked away. It was his manager and 12 other guys were with him (Super Junior back in 2005). "I have to go, see you around," Kyuhyun said suddenly cold. "Bye," Jade said softly, as they retreated. Someone called her name and they said they were bringing her to her dorm. "Oppa has become odd," Jade thought to herself as she walked. She got to her dorm and was let in. She has her own room right now due to the lack of space where her group rooms. Jade was really tired so she crawled into her bed with new hopes of becoming a K-pop star.

 Jade has been training and was added into a different trainee group. They were going to be called F(x). It would be she, Amber, Victoria, and Krystal. She has gotten close to Kyuhyun. Whenever his manager comes around he has to act coldly to her. Something about being the "ice prince" of Super Junior being his decided image. Either way they're still close friends. At one point Jade was going to be in Girls Generation too. Her group keeps changing on her. At times Jade feels like someone's leftovers in the trainee groups, someone says they'll eat it and they never do (aka taking her into the group to debut). It's close to F(x)'s debut and she just found out she's been taken out again, and Sulli will take her place instead. Jade was crying and sulking in her room. She hasn't come out in a few days now. Her sulking was interrupted by people pounding on her door. Jade walked to her door with her blanket on and a puffy face. She saw Kyuhyun, Heechul and Henry at her door. They had her favorite snacks and a teddy bear for her. "Jade can we come in and bother you?" Henry asked cutely. "I-I guess so..." Jade said with a sniffle. She let them in her room and they sat on her bed. "I'm a terrible host aren't I? It's a mess in here," Jade muttered. "It's okay, just a blanket or two," Heechul said kindly. Kyuhyun took some moisturizer and some wipes with aloe from his jacket. "Jade come here," Kyuhyun said kindly. He got up and she sat where he was. Kyuhyun gently wiped her face with wipes then applied aloe with a sponge. "Now you won't get too dry or puffy," Kyuhyun said kindly. "He's never this nice to us," Heechul joked. "Well maybe we're not cute enough," Henry joked. "She's a girl you morons... She needs someone to comfort her. You're supposed to be strong men and not a bunch of cry babies," Kyuhyun said then pulling Jade up to hug her. "You'll debut one day Jade, I know it," Kyuhyun said softly to her. The guys made space for both of them to sit. "Let's watch a drama," Heechul said cutely breaking the ice. 

Jade is still at SM not knowing when she'll debut. She feels she grows farther away from Kyuhyun since his busy touring schedule. The people at SM decided to make her a solo artist instead. Her training has gotten a lot harder since she is on her own, and she sees Kyuhyun less and less. Jade always had a crush on Kyuhyun since she met him, but she has been too scared to tell him. It's been quite a few years since they met and he still makes her feel like butter. Jade is set to debut this year (2010). She's decided if she debuts this time around she has to tell Kyuhyun she likes him. It's a feeling that has been kept inside for so long, five years long to be precise. Her debut performance is set to be in two weeks on KBS Music Bank, with her song "It's about time,". "Would Kyuhyun even care at this point? Will be even see my debut?" Jade wondered. "Either way my debut will be awesome," It was the day of Jade's performance. She was waiting backstage for her cue. She was breathing deeply, trying to relax. She didn't know if this hairstyle she had with blue and black in it did her justice. She didn't know if the mock Beyoncé leotard outfit with heels and shoulder pads did her justice. The stage manager called her name and told her to get into position. She was mic'd and stood where she was supposed to stand. The curtain went up and they called for everything to start. 

Jade began to dance and people were cheering. She then sang and people still cheered. People cheered louder when she danced during the instrumental break. She sang some more, then rapped a verse, danced and sang to the end. Everyone was cheering "Jade Sau" loudly (that's her name shortened as her stage name) loudly. Jade bowed and looked out in the audience. She didn't see Kyuhyun but honestly she didn't really care. She walked off the stage gracefully, giving the next act a smile (which happened to be BTS). Jade went into her dressing room so she could privately have a fit of joy. She was surprised to see Kyuhyun waiting in her dressing room with a bouquet of roses. "Oppa annyeong..." Jade said, taken aback at his presence. "Congrats on your debut," he said then handing the flowers to her. "Thank you oppa," Jade said shyly. She admired the flowers for a moment, then gently placed them down on her vanity. "Can I hug you oppa?" Jade asked. "Of course you can," Kyuhyun said warmly. Jade blushed a little then hugged Kyuhyun tightly. He rubbed her back and chuckled in her ear. "Jade can I tell you something?" Kyuhyun asked. "Of course," she said. Kyuhyun looked down at her and placed his hands on her arms. "Jade... I really like you. Really really like you... I have since we became friends during the early years of Super Junior. Heck, when I met you at auditions I knew I'd want you for my own. I'm sorry I took so long... Would you be mine?" Kyuhyun confessed boldly. Jade blushed but smiled, giggling a little. 

"I'd love to... in fact I was going to tell you if you hadn't... I even practiced what I was going to say...." Jade said shyly. Kyuhyun smiled at her and took her hands in his. He kissed them which made Jade giggle. He then pulled Jade close to him. Jade wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun and he held her by the waist. Kyuhyun kissed her on the lips gently and Jade kissed back with much fervor, surprising Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun began to kiss her more passionately and Jade grabbed a fistful of Kyuhyun's hair. The two made out for quite some time and then parted, panting slightly. "Just promise me you won't forget about me," Jade said softly. "I couldn't even if I tried. Even on tour when I was far away... I might have thought about you too much actually," Kyuhyun said honestly. "I missed you," Jade said, hugging him. The moment was interrupted when the announcer called Jade to the stage. She won an award on her first performance! "I knew you could do it!" Kyuhyun cheered. "Now go out there and accept it," Kyuhyun said, giving her a light push. "Thank you oppa," Jade said then running out there and accepting her award. "I'd like to thank my friends and family for believing in me. I took so long to debut, this was the third time I was set to debut. I'd like to especially thank Kyuhyun oppa who always believed I could debut. Thank you oppa," Jade said happily. Kyuhyun smiled, watching this on the TV in the room. Jade had an encore and Kyuhyun watched her proudly on the TV. "Jagi is so talented..." Kyuhyun whispered softly. THE END!