Kyu-bully becomes Kyu-oppa!

Ellie was walking through the hallways of SM Entertainment. She was starting her new job as a song writer. She was wandering around, completely lost. She was supposed to write with Super Junior today. She was lost in her thoughts and bumped into someone. Ellie had managed to fall on her butt. She looked up and saw it was Kyuhyun. He offered her a hand up and she accepted. "A-Annyeong haseo," Ellie stammered. "Watch where you walk," Kyuhyun said, sounding a bit rude. "R-right! S-sorry!" Ellie apologized, as he already had his back to her and was walking away. He was smirking a little. "Kyuhyun oppa," Ellie called out. Kyuhyun smirked, then stopped walking and turned around to face her. "Yes?" he asked. "I'm supposed to go to this room but I'm not sure where it is. Can you show me where it is?" Ellie asked, holding up a card. "Tch find it yourself," Kyuhyun said, walking away with a smirk. "Rude much..." Ellie muttered. "She's interesting. I might like toying with her," Kyuhyun thought to himself as he headed to a rehearsal room.

Ellie finally found her way to the rehearsal room. The members of Super Junior were in the room. They all smiled at her except for Kyuhyun, who gave a knowing look. "Oh you did end up finding it. Good job," Kyuhyun said, somewhat impressed. "Wait you've met?" Siwon asked. "I asked him where the room was and he told me to find it himself," Ellie explained. "Maknae... That was mean! You knew she was coming here and you made her go alone?" Leetuk scolded. "Hey, she found it," Kyuhyun said with a shrug. "We're sorry about him," Heechul said. "And for anything stupid Hee-nim does in the future," Kangin joked. "Yahhhh," Heechul pouted, folding his arms. "I'd like to introduce myself properly..." Ellie started with a bow. "Annyeong haseo Ellie imnida. I'm a new song writer at SM entertainment. Please give me a chance ," Ellie said meekly. The other members kindly smiled at her, except for Kyuhyun who snickered. Siwon patted her on the shoulder and gave her an apologetic look. "Can we get to work?" Ellie asked shyly. The members nodded in agreement.

Everyone began working. Ellie did warm ups on the piano for the boys so they could sing properly. They began working on a song. The boys didn't sing it right so Ellie sang some of it and they looked at her amazed. Kyuhyun looked super amazed she could sing at all. "Uhhhh guys?" Ellie called out, snapping them out of it. They all began working again and singing the part again. There was a three line solo for Kyuhyun and he did a really good job, it was kind of breath taking. Ellie stopped playing the phrase to write something down on her staff paper. "Ne Kyuhyun oppa that was really good," Ellie commented cheerfully. She swore she saw him blush. "Tch of course it was. I'm me," he scoffed. "Ne ne. Let's keep going," Ellie said cutely. There was more singing involved and the song was done being written. "Okay everything has been written down. We will record tomorrow. Thank you boys," Ellie said kindly. Everyone took their exit afterward.

Ellie took her things and was walking to her office. She wasn't paying attention, and bumped into Kyuhyun once again. "Aish you're so clumsy," Kyuhyun chided. "Mian oppa," Ellie said shyly, bowing her head. "I'm not helping you with anything this time," Kyuhyun said as he turned around and walked away. "Ne oppa. See you around," Ellie called out, oddly cheery. "Yahhh he totally likes you," Heechul said, coming behind Ellie. "Ahh Hee oppa," Ellie greeted. "He bullies the people he likes," Heechul stated. "Oppa I think you're reading too far into things," Ellie said kindly. "Just keep it in mind," Heechul said then patting her on the head and giving her a hug. "If you say oppa," Ellie said shyly. "Have a good day, ne? And if you need help feel free to text me," Heechul said with a wink. "Ehehehe okay," Ellie said, waving to Heechul and heading into her office.

Ever since that day, Kyuhyun and Ellie have had this teasing relationship. They've become somewhat of friends. Everyone tells Ellie that Kyuhyun likes her but she denies it completely. Ellie had gotten roped into visiting the SuJu boys. They managed to get Ellie in a dress that shows off all her curves, it was yellow and sparkly. Ellie was waiting pensively, he had no idea what was going on. Her thoughts were interrupted by Kyuhyun calling her name. She turned around and saw Kyuhyun dressed in a suit. "K-Kyu oppa, annyeong," Ellie said with a slight bow. "Y-you look pretty," Kyuhyun shyly complimented. "Th-thank you oppa. You look handsome as always," Ellie stammered. Kyuhyun didn't smirk at her for once; he smiled at her, a genuinely! "I-I think.... I think my hyungs set us up," Kyuhyun murmured. "You're right, I think..." Ellie said softly.

"Elllie ah... I..." Kyuhyun started. "Yes Kyu oppa?" Ellie asked softly. Kyuhyun blushed slightly and adjusted his necktie. "...I like you Ellie ah. I really do," Kyuhyun confessed. "Mwo? You like me back... I-I mean... I like you too Kyuhyun," Ellie stammered. Kyuhyun hugged her close to him, he rested his head on top of hers. "You're really short you know that?" Kyuhyun teased. "Yah Kyu-bully," Ellie whined. "I can't help it... I tease the people I like most," Kyuhyun murmured. "You must like me a lot then," Ellie joked. "Mmm I do actually," Kyuhyun said softly. Ellie blushed at this. Kyuhyun parted the hug so he could look down at Ellie. "You're really... weird... You make me want to kiss you or something," Kyuhyun murmured. "Ehehe, I mean... you could if you wanted to," Ellie said shyly. Kyuhyun smirked down at her. "Oh I intend to," Kyuhyun said, back to his normal cocky self. "Then do it," Ellie teased. "Aish... don't tease me back," Kyuhyun muttered. "Whatever you say Kyu bully," Ellie said, ever so innocently. "That tears it," Kyuhyun said playfully. He kissed her lips in one swift motion and Ellie kissed back with much fervor. Ellie wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun and he held her close. The two made out for quite sometime, and then pared, panting slightly.

"You're my girlfriend now, arasso?" Kyuhyun said, his forehead resting on Ellie's and talking against her lips. "Ne arasso. Does this mean you'll stop being such a bully?" Ellie said, then asked playfully. "Oh no... it'll probably get much worse," Kyuhyun said playfully. "Whatever you say Kyu-bully," Ellie said cutely. "...I liked Kyu oppa better," Kyuhyun muttered. "Okay Kyu oppa," Ellie said, gently caressing Kyuhyun's arm. "I'm going to get you for all those times you called me Kyu bully..." Kyuhyun taunted. "Aish such a bully..." Ellie said playfully. Kyuhyun picked her up bridal style and began carrying her off with him. "Kyu opaa," Ellie whined. "I wasn't kidding, jagi," Kyuhyun said playfully as he took her somewhere.

THE END!